Lactoferrin or Colostrum

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Lactoferrin or Colostrum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

healinglight
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 66

I am a little confused and need guidance on something…

Lactoferrin is not so readily available in India, but I find that Colostrum is.

I have no clue if I can substitute Colostrum for Lactoferrin.

I would really appreciate help with supplements, and am pretty determined on getting the correct supplements and following the right diet, no matter how strict or difficult. I do have financial concerns to an extent since because of Candida I could not take up a job, but recently I have taken up a part time job from home to finance the supplements and other detox treatments. I am determined not to compromise on my health anymore. So, all help would be deeply valued and appreciated.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

healinglight;30512 wrote: I have no clue if I can substitute Colostrum for Lactoferrin.

Colostrum contains the antibodies lactoferrin and hemopexin, so I don’t see why you couldn’t.

healinglight
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 66

Cannot thank you enough!!! 🙂

Also, may take the liberty to request you to please guide me on which L Carnitine supplement should I go for out of the options I mentioned in one of my last posts. I am so confused about the other ingredients, most of which I am not familiar with. I have already ordered L Glutamine by Optimum Nutrition. Should I post again what I posted there?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

healinglight;30514 wrote: Cannot thank you enough!!! 🙂
    Also, may take the liberty to request you to please guide me on which L Carnitine supplement should I go for out of the options I mentioned in one of my last posts. I am so confused about the other ingredients, most of which I am not familiar with. I have already ordered L Glutamine by Optimum Nutrition. Should I post again what I posted there?

I just replied to the post you mentioned.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst5791_Acetyl-L-Carnitine-selection.aspx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lactoferrin or Colostrum’ is closed to new replies.