Lab Test?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EthanT 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eatyourveggies
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello, I have been following the diet for nearly a year and half along with the the supplements, etc. I’ve done it all.  Gone are the various skin rashes, toe fungus, yeast infections, brain fog, and lethargy, and I generally look and feels million times better. I lost the 50 pounds I gained from birth control that made me sick and started my journey in figuring out what was happening to my body.  I’ve turned my life around in so many ways.  I see a holistic doctor, get rife treatments, and work with a nutritionist. I get colonics, and that’s been my only gauge of knowing if there’s still fungus/yeast in my intestines. My question is there a lab test I can order somewhere to verify how I am doing??     how does one know?? I understand I must live healthy the rest of my life…but right now I’m terrified to try blueberries or green apples. Maybe the occasional starchy squash. Ugh. I look forward to your insight!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You used to be able to do the candia5 test but you can’t order any longer.

Here’s a link to some of the more popular tests:

http://www.candidaplan.com/store/Candida-Testing/

-raster

eatyourveggies
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you very much, raster.

EthanT
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 17

I had the food allergies lab test by these guys done:

http://meridianvalleylab.com/

Although it doesn’t talk about Candida on there, it does test for Candida Albicans, as well as being a potential indicator of leaky gut.

It was recommended by my Naturopath while trying to get diagnosed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lab Test?’ is closed to new replies.