Kefir and Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Kefir and Candida

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Miriam 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mamamary
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I have recently started reading posts on hear and seems everyone is talking about Kefir being a
    necessity to rid yourself of Candida. I researched how to make at home, and I know my dislike for milk will not allow me to drink, eat or even look at Kefir. What other options do I have? I do like yogurt, but seems it has carbs/sugar in it as well, so can’t have.
    Thank you so much for any advice you may give.

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

mamamary;38069 wrote: I have recently started reading posts on hear and seems everyone is talking about Kefir being a
    necessity to rid yourself of Candida. I researched how to make at home, and I know my dislike for milk will not allow me to drink, eat or even look at Kefir. What other options do I have? I do like yogurt, but seems it has carbs/sugar in it as well, so can’t have.
    Thank you so much for any advice you may give.

Greek yogurt is actually recommended on the diet (after about a month on the diet) as it is a probiotic. I like Fage plain nonfat Greek yogurt. I, too, wasn’t thrilled about kefir, but am forcing myself to drink because it’s for my health and that is more important [to me].

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

You can also make kefir from coconut milk, coconut water, or sugar and water. I don’t drink dairy kefir at all.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It doesn’t taste like milk, it basically tastes like liquid sour yogurt.

-raster

Miriam
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 61

Hi,

There are some great videos on you-tube on all kinds of kefir. I have watched lots of them. You’ll find lots of recipes also. Culturesforhealth.com has great videos on all kinds of kefir and you can buy your grains from them. I did.
    Miriam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kefir and Candida’ is closed to new replies.