Just tried NAET

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Just tried NAET

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  helpme 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

It was actually very interesting. Turns out my body is much too acidic, so what I have to do to cure myself is eat no acidic foods. She also managed to find out that I was tangled in my mother’s umbilical cord when I was a baby, causing myself to starve. After telling my mum this she said it is very likely to be true since the doctors were telling her that I wasn’t growing inside her womb. (Apparently this explains the eating disorder I had later in life). Scary shit!
    Still think I have candida though so I will stick to this diet (minus too much acidity)

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

helpme wrote: Still think I have candida though so I will stick to this diet (minus too much acidity)

If you do happen to have a Candida overgrowth, you won’t cure it that way because, I’m assuming your doctor wants you to cut out everything of an acidic nature, and the probiotics, kefir and yogurt would be among these because they create an acidic environment in the intestines, colon, and stomach since this is the only way to cure Candida with a diet and supplements.

Able

helpme

Now I’m really confused as to what I should do

Able900
    Spectator

helpme wrote: Now I’m really confused as to what I should do

What are you symptoms as far as a Candida overgrowth is concerned?

What type of test did your doctor do, and did he give you the reading?

Also, are you eating kefir, yogurt and taking probiotics, and if so, how long have you been doing this?

Able

helpme

My only symptoms were a severe dog allergy, and the spit test, as well as a bad flu for about a month. I did take antibiotics before the symptoms started though.

She used a ‘dowsing’ method which involved listing a load of foods and allergens and seeing which ones my body disagreed with – everything I disagreed with was acidic which made it a very apparent pattern.

And yes I am, minus the kefir because I haven’t managed to purchase any yet.

Able900
    Spectator

helpme wrote: My only symptoms were a severe dog allergy, and the spit test, as well as a bad flu for about a month. I did take antibiotics before the symptoms started though.
    She used a ‘dowsing’ method which involved listing a load of foods and allergens and seeing which ones my body disagreed with – everything I disagreed with was acidic which made it a very apparent pattern.
    And yes I am, minus the kefir because I haven’t managed to purchase any yet.

If your only symptom is a dog allerlgy, it’s doubtful that you have a Candida overgrowth.

The spit test doesn’t work at all as a Candida test as all it proves is that there is mucus there – mucus is a symptom of allergies, even a dog allergy.

Able

helpme

So you think that although I took antibiotics it might not have affected me?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Just tried NAET’ is closed to new replies.