Jerusalem Artichoke Powder

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Jerusalem Artichoke Powder

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  paulkur89234 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Doggiemama wrote: interesting

http://drhildy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=jerusalemartichoke&action=display&thread=5

I assume this applies to the veg as well. I love them, even if they are a bit of an effort to eat.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Aren’t you better off sticking to real artichokes and drinking kefir? That post reads like a gimmicky advertisement, and the references don’t suggest overloading on inulin is beneficial. Not all people tolerate it well either, so onions, garlic, asparagus etc might be better sources. Ideally, people would eat a wide range of fibre to cultivate a diverse gut flora.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Inulin and FOS is touched on in the protocol forum.

Leaky gut normally causes inflammation, for this you should build up the intestinal flora by using probiotics as well as prebiotics such as soft fibers like rice bran, oat bran and inulin or FOS.

Thanks for getting me to look at this, since I suspect leaky gut and am trying to heal it presently with l-glutamine.

paulkur89234
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 20

flailingWcandi wrote: Inulin and FOS is touched on in the protocol forum.

Leaky gut normally causes inflammation, for this you should build up the intestinal flora by using probiotics as well as prebiotics such as soft fibers like rice bran, oat bran and inulin or FOS.

Thanks for getting me to look at this, since I suspect leaky gut and am trying to heal it presently with l-glutamine.

Never thought about this before. That’s great to know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Jerusalem Artichoke Powder’ is closed to new replies.