Itchy feet and belly. Anyone else have this? Other possibly-related symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Itchy feet and belly. Anyone else have this? Other possibly-related symptoms?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ive2apples 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

coleyshark
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I have battled with vaginal yeast infections on and off for about 10 years. Coupled with that I have high stress/anxiety, chronic post nasal trip, and general fatigue. I tend to blame antibiotics (this all got kicked off with a case of oral thrush as a result of antibiotics, but it might also have been resulting from the pill).

Any time I have gotten rid of a yeast infection, I always felt that it never really went away; that it was just in remission. The reason I have felt that is that even when there is no vaginal yeast infection, I have a strange itchy sensation to the left of my belly button. When I go to scratch it, I realize that the itch feels internal and I can’t reach it. Also, my feet itch right where my heels meet the rest of the bottom of my foot. Looking at a reflexology picture I see that area of the foot is the small intestine. Interesting.

-Does anyone else have an itch in either of these places?

I am planning on starting phase 3 of the diet on Saturday, but I don’t really know if I have kicked the candida or not. My die off (if it has even happened) has been rather mild. I have a sore throat and have been dizzy. Yesterday and today I have been especially dizzy.

I am taking Threelac and Caprystatin (pill form of caprylic acid as recommended by a natural pharmacist). If this diet doesn’t work, I plan to try acupuncture next. I’ve also quit the pill, which I have been on for 10 years. I’m hoping this combination will do the trick.

Other possible symptoms?

-I’ve had chronic back pain for the past year and a half in my rhomboid muscle. Could this be related too? My right ear is often clogged too. It might just be allergies, but maybe not?

Frustrated, but hopeful,

Nicole

ive2apples
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

Hi coleyshark,

I think you should try MMS. You can find some info here: http://www.naturalwave.org/news/miracle-mineral-solution

I believe this is a very nice replacement for Antibiotic. In addition, it doesn’t compromise the intestinal flora, as antibiotics do. Besides, it is fantastic against many other ailments: malaria, arthritis, infections… It’s a very potent pathogen killer.

You can buy it here: http://naturalwave.projectgreenlife.com/
    Bear in mind you will also need citric acid to activate it or some lemon drops.

Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Itchy feet and belly. Anyone else have this? Other possibly-related symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.