Itchy bottom – driving me mad – help!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Itchy bottom – driving me mad – help!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Imdoingit
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi I’ve been doing the anti-candida for 18 weeks and I’ve stuck religiously to it – I’ve lost 20lbs too! I feel a hell of a lot better, my ibs is much improved, my itchy skin and scalp has gone – most of my symptoms have cleared up. BUT i can’t get rid of the ITCH around my anus and vagina – its worse at night. Ive used everything i can think of – t tree oil, grapefruit seed oil douches, apple cider vinegar douches cervargyn cream, no sex either(!) . Nothing seems to shift it – I’m at my wits end – last night i was awake – hopping in and out bed for 2 hours or more putting various lotions and potions on to soothe it

I don’t know what else to do – maybe the anti candida plan hasn’t worked, i don’t know i read somewhere about biofilms any ideas?

All advice welcome

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

Too much lotions might not be a good idea.
    Have you tried coconut oil? You could also try tanning regularly that could also help.

Imdoingit
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Thanks for your reply, Smurfie I wondered that myself as tea tree oil can burn and sting the skin – i might try almond oil or something more gentle

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

put a garlic cloves up in there 😀 the itchiness will eventually clear as your body gets better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Itchy bottom – driving me mad – help!!’ is closed to new replies.