Is this the probiotic u recommended??? URGENT! leaving out of town soon so need to know asap

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this the probiotic u recommended??? URGENT! leaving out of town soon so need to know asap

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

teacupmama
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 1

I see that the candida experts recommends the DDS-1 acidophilus is this the one??? UAS Labs DDS-Plus — 100 Vegetarian Capsules found this on vitacost.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

teacupmama wrote: I see that the candida experts recommends the DDS-1 acidophilus is this the one??? UAS Labs DDS-Plus — 100 Vegetarian Capsules found this on vitacost.

That isn’t one of the probiotics we’ve recommended, but I’ve taken this one myself and the quality is good. If this is your first probiotic, then it would be fine to start with; then you can change to a higher number of strains after you’ve completed taking this one.

Start with one capsule a day on an empty stomach; after two weeks increase the amount to two capsules a day, again, on an empty stomach.

Able

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Able900 wrote:

I see that the candida experts recommends the DDS-1 acidophilus is this the one??? UAS Labs DDS-Plus — 100 Vegetarian Capsules found this on vitacost.

That isn’t one of the probiotics we’ve recommended, but I’ve taken this one myself and the quality is good. If this is your first probiotic, then it would be fine to start with; then you can change to a higher number of strains after you’ve completed taking this one.

Start with one capsule a day on an empty stomach; after two weeks increase the amount to two capsules a day, again, on an empty stomach.

Able

Hi Able,

Not that I am questioning your methods or anything, but I was curious what is the theory behind taking probiotics on an empty stomach? Do they get passed through the stomach to the intestines easier that way?

Hope you have the time to explain or point me to the post that explains this (searched but didn’t come up with anything).

Thanks in advance!

Arijana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Is this the probiotic u recommended??? URGENT! leaving out of town soon so need to know asap’ is closed to new replies.