Is this possible without Molybdenum?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this possible without Molybdenum?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rallygirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rallygirl
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 15

Well…hello everyone! I finally broke down and made an account after searching through this forum for days (I’ve literally been on here every moment that I’m not sleeping or working..or eating..sigh). To make a long story short, I’ve had problems with yeast almost my entire life. I honestly don’t remember a time in my teen to young adult life that I’ve NOT had a yeast infection. This year things have gotten worse due to several factors, including contracting an STD (surprise surprise! candida infections also make you more susceptible to viruses…even when you’re using protection!). Over the last few months I’ve had almost constant yeast infections and four UTIs. I’ve always had bad skin despite several experiments and hundreds wasted in products/potions. I’ve always had horrible allergies and in the past, when I tried to cut out sugar from my diet, my body was always terribly resistant. I just never knew that all these symptoms came under one nice heading.

Now I’ve finally decided to do something about it but it seems I’ve chosen the worst time ever.

I’m currently living in Argentina and will be here for another 5 months. I have Vitamin C and I’ve managed to find Cocounut Oil and Milk Thistle–but only in seed form. I CAN’T FIND MOLYBDENUM ANYWHERE! I went to a pharmacist who looked at me funny when she saw the name and told me she honestly didn’t know where I would be able to find it (she was at least familiar with it I THINK). Ordering online is not an option seeing as though I’m on a peso budget and I can’t use my credit card tied to my US account.

I tried the cleanse for a few days but mainly I’ve failed. After the second day I had unbearable nausea with diarrhea and had to leave work early (I am a teacher and run around the city all day…I NEED energy!!). I continued with the cleanse the following day and almost passed out at work. On both occasions I immediately took to a coffee or eating a whole bag of chocolates to collect myself (I felt better almost instantly in both cases…scary!!).

So…Abel, and any other experts, what’s your take on this? Should I just continue to manage my candida related symptoms until I can get my hands on some good supplements or suffer through the die-off without the “god send” that will protect me from it?

I’ve already bought a bunch of veggies and special flours and it would suck to just stop now–not that I’ve had a great start–but on the other hand, I’m worried I could do some serious damage if I don’t have the right supplements to protect me. Any advice? Anyone go straight to Diet 1 and survive with just Vitamin C, probiotics, and anti-fungals? Also does anyone know if it’s safe/effective to ground the Milk Thistle and make your own tea instead of using capsules (I referenced this site: http://www.ehow.com/how_7103067_prepare-milk-thistle.html)?

Thanks so much in advance!!

rallygirl

Oh another thing I wanted to add which is kind of related or maybe not, ever since I started the cleanse the symptoms associated with my STD have gotten worse. I suppose it’s because my immune system is down? It sucks because I usually feel weak when I’m getting the other symptoms…now they are multiplied. Awesome!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

rallygirl wrote: Well…hello everyone! I finally broke down and made an account after searching through this forum for days (I’ve literally been on here every moment that I’m not sleeping or working..or eating..sigh). To make a long story short, I’ve had problems with yeast almost my entire life. I honestly don’t remember a time in my teen to young adult life that I’ve NOT had a yeast infection. This year things have gotten worse due to several factors, including contracting an STD (surprise surprise! candida infections also make you more susceptible to viruses…even when you’re using protection!). Over the last few months I’ve had almost constant yeast infections and four UTIs. I’ve always had bad skin despite several experiments and hundreds wasted in products/potions. I’ve always had horrible allergies and in the past, when I tried to cut out sugar from my diet, my body was always terribly resistant. I just never knew that all these symptoms came under one nice heading.

Now I’ve finally decided to do something about it but it seems I’ve chosen the worst time ever.

I’m currently living in Argentina and will be here for another 5 months. I have Vitamin C and I’ve managed to find Cocounut Oil and Milk Thistle–but only in seed form. I CAN’T FIND MOLYBDENUM ANYWHERE! I went to a pharmacist who looked at me funny when she saw the name and told me she honestly didn’t know where I would be able to find it (she was at least familiar with it I THINK). Ordering online is not an option seeing as though I’m on a peso budget and I can’t use my credit card tied to my US account.

I tried the cleanse for a few days but mainly I’ve failed. After the second day I got super nauseus/had diarrhea and had to leave work early (I am a teacher and run around the city all day…I NEED energy!!). I continued with the cleanse the following day and almost passed out at work. On both occasions I immediately took to a coffee or eating a whole bag of chocolates to collect myself (I felt better almost instantly in both cases…scary!!).

So…Abele, and any other experts, what’s your take on this? Should I just continue to manage my candida related symptoms until I can get my hands on some good supplements or suffer through the die-off without the “god send” that will protect me from it?

I’ve already bought a bunch of veggies and special flours and it would suck to just stop now–not that I’ve had a great start–but on the other hand, I’m worried I could do some serious damage if I don’t have the right supplements to protect me. Any advice? Anyone go straight to Diet 1 and survive with just Vitamin C, probiotics, and anti-fungals? Also does anyone know if it’s safe/effective to ground the Milk Thistle and make your own tea instead of using capsules (I referenced this site: http://www.ehow.com/how_7103067_prepare-milk-thistle.html)?

Thanks so much in advance!!

You need to begin an anticandida campaign soon. Anyway, I think you are in part lucky of be in Argentina because you won’t need an script to buy Nystatin, Fluconazole or Itraconazole in the pharmacies. These drugs can be very useful when are well used. Nystatin is totally safe and fungicidal against candida albicans. I don’t know if you already know that to win the vaginal battle against candida you need to win in the intestines first. So, Nystatin is a very good weapon. Nystatin is very synergistic with carvacrol the antifungal substance present in Oil of Oregano. Fluconazole or Itraconazole are very powerful drugs that can have their moment in a protocol. Some people have needed to use them for months because the severity of the overgrowth. Others, respond well with a diet and supplements.
    Jorge.

rallygirl

Thanks for the response Jorge! I actually had a doctor prescribe Fluconazole…but at the time I didn’t understand my condition and stopped using it because I don’t like to take medication. They’re also super expensive and after taking them my symptoms of course would just come back. If I can find a natural way to get rid of this—well as natural as possible—I would rather do that.

Anyway…so what you’re saying is I should go back to taking those pills and wait to start on the diet/supplements or try to do a combination of both?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

rallygirl wrote: Thanks for the response Jorge! I actually had a doctor prescribe Fluconazole…but at the time I didn’t understand my condition and stopped using it because I don’t like to take medication. They’re also super expensive and after taking them my symptoms of course would just come back. If I can find a natural way to get rid of this—well as natural as possible—I would rather do that.

Anyway…so what you’re saying is I should go back to taking those pills and wait to start on the diet/supplements or try to do a combination of both?

Fluconazol or any other antifungal without a diet don’t work. I will leave Fluconazole to the end. You mayn’t need it. I see a best value in Nystatin. Nystatin is safer than an aspirin because it isn’t absorbed by the intestinal lining. Combined with the diet, it is very effective in the gut.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I tried the cleanse for a few days but mainly I’ve failed. After the second day I got super nauseus/had diarrhea and had to leave work early (I am a teacher and run around the city all day…I NEED energy!!).

Try adding organic eggs if you can find them, if not, look for free range eggs. A well-cooked chicken breast isn’t the worst thing you could eat, so if you need the extra protein, work this into your diet now and then. Perhaps over the weekends it would be easier to lean more towards the cleanse which would be acceptable instead of continuing it non-stop until the end.

So…Abele, and any other experts, what’s your take on this? Should I just continue to manage my candida related symptoms until I can get my hands on some good supplements or suffer through the die-off without the “god send” that will protect me from it?

You can go straight to the diet, in fact, this is what I would do in your situation.

You don’t need to suffer through the die-off; not only are you suffering physically, but your liver and your body in general are being poisoned by the toxins when you’re suffering from die-off. It’s very possible to pass out at any time during the die-off if the strength of the toxicity is strong enough. They can also cause liver damage if intense enough.

Taking very high amounts of vitamin C, as much as 6000-8000 mg a day is not unheard of if the die-off is bad; but you’ll definitely have to drink a LOT of water with this much C. Remember to take lots of steaming hot baths, soaking up to 20-30 minutes if possible. If there’s a sauna nearby, this is even better. Go every day if it’s possible, if not, definitely take plenty of hot-soaking baths every day as often as you have time for. You need to literally sweat the toxins out of your body as often as possible.

Also does anyone know if it’s safe/effective to ground the Milk Thistle and make your own tea instead of using capsules:

This should work well; you could try it anyway.

Considering your situation, I would start on a very low count of probiotics now in order to prevent the infestation from growing worse until you’re able to fight back in a successful manner. Your goal should be to prevent the infestation from growing, concentrating on that and not on killing billions of the bastards off at one time, this should help you to avoid the dangerous toxins.

Let us know if you have other questions.
    Able

PS: Smart choice as far as the Fluconazole…this is only an antifungal which you shouldn’t use very much of before you’re able to protect yourself from the die-off.

rallygirl

Thanks to you both for your input! I feel much better now. I think I’m going to concentrate on stopping the spread like you said Abel and take a more moderate approach until I’m fully armed to kill this beast.

I’ll continue to lurk around the forum if I have any other questions 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Is this possible without Molybdenum?’ is closed to new replies.