Is this multivitamin ok to take on the candida diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this multivitamin ok to take on the candida diet?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sugaseoul
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

It called isotonix. I was taking it for 2 months before the diet.  It’s suppose to absorbed much better than other brands. You can see the ingredients listed in the link below.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81mcy366PBL._SL1500_.jpg

I know fructose and citric acid aren’t good, but was just curious if this could be an exception

Thanks in advance!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The main thing that isn’t good is the maltodextrin actually.  What we recommend on the forum is getting individual vitamins instead of a multivitamin.  Additionally you’ll need to get more expensive supplements than this to get better so its best to use the money you spend on this vitamin towards something else that will help you more.  Also to replace the multi-vitamin, I recommend getting a nutri-bullet and making smoothies out things like kale, chard, celery, seeds, nuts, berries, etc.  This way you are aiding your digestion and getting food grade nutrition.

sugaseoul
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

Thanks for the advice! So, should I toss the multivitamin I currently have? I have 3 months worth for close to $60 and I can’t return it. It was recommended to me by a friend. It has a 95% absorption rate. Don’t know if by taking the rest, I’d be doing more harm than good.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t throw anything away…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is this multivitamin ok to take on the candida diet?’ is closed to new replies.