Is this contagious?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this contagious?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bucephalus 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

survivor619
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 10

Wondering if you can pass candida on to somebody else? It’s in my entire body, including my genitals so can you pass it on to somebody during intercourse? I’m thinking that you could and this is one of the reasons that I have chosen to be celebate until I can get this under control. Plus I seem to have a very low sex drive since my battle with candida started six years ago

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s possible, we have no direct evidence that it can be passed on to someone else, but there have been stories on the forum.

I think I passed it on to my wife and thats why she is feeling like junk. She already did an anti-candida diet but it wasn’t for a very long time.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

survivor619 wrote: Wondering if you can pass candida on to somebody else? It’s in my entire body, including my genitals so can you pass it on to somebody during intercourse? I’m thinking that you could and this is one of the reasons that I have chosen to be celebate until I can get this under control. Plus I seem to have a very low sex drive since my battle with candida started six years ago

Yes, it is really possible specially if the other person has a low immunity.

Jorge.

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

If it’s transmittable, which I agree with, why is it that we think this thing is only in our gut? Or is it transmissible via kissing rather than sex?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is this contagious?’ is closed to new replies.