Is this a symptom of Candida? ( a lil graphic )

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this a symptom of Candida? ( a lil graphic )

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FourFlush 8 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

FourFlush
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hello,

So glad I found the website. I think I’ve finally found the root of all of my problems! I’d like to mention that I’ve just taken the spit test. The results were identical to the picture.. Legs on top, stuff in the middle and bottom.

For the past 4 years, I’ve been having issues going to the bathroom. Also, my stomach always seems to be upset. I’ve had a colonoscopy and various other exams. When it was all said and done, I was told perhaps my issues were “learned behaviors”. What a slap in the face.

Anyways, my biggest symptom/complaint is what happens when I go to the bathroom. When I go #2, I’m in there for 45 minutes wiping. I’m sure everyone has had the million wipe dump before.. Well I’ve had that every single time for the past 4 years. I’m at the end of my rope!!!

Check out this website: http://www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Knowledgebase/wipesomuch.html?from=0&comments_per_page=900

Apparently there are many people out there with the same symptoms as me. I wonder if this is a symptom of Candida. If so, I’d like to tackle this issue and help as many people as I can. This is no way to live life!!

I need to come up with a game plan to overcome this nonsense!!! I’m glad I found this website and I look forward to talking with you guys about this! I’m out the door for work… I can’t wait to get home and read the responses! Thanks again!

-FF

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Goodness. I wonder if you’ve ever tried to use those flushable wet wipes (?). I’m not sure you want to get any more graphic that you already have, but I’m also not certain I understand exactly what you’re saying? 45 minutes? Are you continually going and having to wipe again for 45 minutes, or are you saying it takes you 45 minutes to get clean tissue from one bm?

FourFlush

Hope wrote: Goodness. I wonder if you’ve ever tried to use those flushable wet wipes (?). I’m not sure you want to get any more graphic that you already have, but I’m also not certain I understand exactly what you’re saying? 45 minutes? Are you continually going and having to wipe again for 45 minutes, or are you saying it takes you 45 minutes to get clean tissue from one bm?

It’s hard to explain.. but I’ll do my best. (Click on the link and read everyones complaints. We are all suffering from the same thing. For the best description of whats going on with me and many others, just read what everyone is typing… http://www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Knowledgebase/wipesomuch.html?from=0&comments_per_page=900 )

I take a BM. The BM isn’t loose, but it lacks structure. I never get a “clean break” so to speak. Which makes it a very difficult clean up. Some times there will still be poo and/or mucous still inside of me that is very hard to pass. Also, by the color of my stool, it’s apparent that I’m having a hard time digesting fats.

It literally takes half a roll of TP sometimes to get clean. It’s awful and time consuming. I hate it. I do have wet wipes.. In fact, I can’t live with out them.. They help a lot, but despite having them, it’s no big deal for me to spend upwards of a half an hour in the bathroom with each BM.

I know this sounds crazy, but i’ve been living this way for 4 years now. I’ve been in and out of the doctors office many times.. I’ve had many tests.. All came back with normal results.. After finding this website, I really believe Candida is the culprit for this plague. I was wondering if anyone else on this forum has had these symptoms.

FourFlush

I pulled this description from the website I posted. This describes me to a “T”… The way this person words it, it kinda funny, but in reality, it’s no laughing matter.. Read this:

Sludgy Steamer (not verified) — 01.25.2011
    I’m so happy I’ve found a site where so many people have a similar problem.

The perfect poop, is big, hard, solid, and clean. It comes out like a torpedo vegas, strong and compact, slides right out, holds a clean edge on the back side, and doesn’t leave peanut butter on Rim Home Base. Sometimes even the first wipe is clean. Every once in a while I have these.

But more common is the diabolical million-wiper. Like a barn put together with Elmer’s glue, the poo lacks structure and solidity, and almost always breaks apart before being baptized. I find that once most of the brown bus has driven out of the station, it breaks off from the rest because of it’s own weight, leaving sticky, sloppy residue residing in the Bungular Oriface.
    However, at this point, I cannot squeeze the frosting out of the tube. I push and push, but the most I can get out is a little tiny globular or two, which usually cling for dear life onto the local foliage before plummeting into the Great Beyond. The problem is I can still feel some sludge in the factory, but I just can’t get it out.
    Finally I give up and attempt wiping. Not only does the sticky feces leave hard-to-clean residue around my holiest of holies, but when I wipe deep I feel like it’s just picking up slop from the poopie still inside my rim that I couldn’t shimmy out.
    However, after a million wipes I can sometimes get pretty clean, and I have never had a problem with skid marks in my unmentionables or having to return to the scene of the crime before the next body dump.
    But sometimes no matter how much I wipe, my poopy bum won’t stop giving me brown. In this case, which is pretty often, I hit the showers. Fortunately my shower head can be removed and manipulated, so I put it on “heavy massage” setting and fire in the hole. This almost always makes me feel much better and pretty darn clean.
    I’ve had this problem for as long as I can remember, I almost never drop the kids off at the pool more than once a day, sometimes I go a day without. It gets very frustrating spending hours in the bathroom, having to settle with not being 100% clean, and sometimes wiping so much I chap and bleed.
    I don’t know what to do. I only ever poop in my own home, and only when I’m in no hurry at all.
    Other than this, I am quite healthy, though my diet is a little inconsistent. I’ve noticed my poop stays sticky even when I eat more fruits and vegetables than usual. My friend claims that almost every poop he has is a clean rod with minimal wipage required. I had only dreamed of such a possibility.
    I am relieved when I have severe diarrhea because at least I know the poo will be too liquid to adhere to my kaboosehole and it will all go out.
    How can I regularly achieve the magical clean hard poops that I so rarely and so gratefully deliver? How can I get to where I no longer dread squatting over the porcelain bucket?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is this a symptom of Candida? ( a lil graphic )’ is closed to new replies.