is there anyone who had bipolar with this and how did it effect you?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is there anyone who had bipolar with this and how did it effect you?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  candida_sucks 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

train22
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I’m bipolar, this fungal infection is killing me. I’m in a depressive state all the time. I’m wondering if there is anyone else out there who has bipolar and had to deal with candida and how it effected them, please post in detail, as this would greatly help me, thankyou.

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

train22;52993 wrote: I’m bipolar, this fungal infection is killing me. I’m in a depressive state all the time. I’m wondering if there is anyone else out there who has bipolar and had to deal with candida and how it effected them, please post in detail, as this would greatly help me, thankyou.

Are you female? Candidiasis is known to cause depression in women, as it messes with the body’s ability to respond to ovarian hormones. The books by Truss and others talk about this quite a bit.

CS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘is there anyone who had bipolar with this and how did it effect you?’ is closed to new replies.