Is the longer you stay on the diet the less chance of a candida reoccurence?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is the longer you stay on the diet the less chance of a candida reoccurence?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  princeofsin 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Ive been on the diet for a little over 5 months and im pretty much symptom free and I have got my leaky gut under control. Is it less a chance of reoccurence the longer I stay on the diet? I have gotten use to the diet and it no longer bothers me and I feel that I can stay on this diet for a long time.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, William.

I’m glad to see you’re having such great success. Way to go on staying focused on the diet.

I’ve been symptom free myself for a year now, and I was a lot like you in that I had gotten so used to the diet that I never longed for the days when I could add all sorts of other foods as I was very content with what I was eating. However, since I didn’t wish to add a lot animal proteins to my diet, I decided to begin testing dried beans such as pinto beans, Navy beans, and butter beans which I had enjoyed since childhood. I was successful at adding these to the diet so continued trying various kinds over time. I also added one half of a Granny Smith apple to the diet. When adding more foods to my diet, I always considered whether or not a food would benefit my health as well as serve as a benefit to the treatment against Candida and this seemed to work out well.

I believe that remaining sugar, wheat, and starch free for as long as you can after reaching a completely symptoms-free point will give you a bigger chance of avoiding a recurrence of the infestation.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

WilliamHolst wrote: Ive been on the diet for a little over 5 months and im pretty much symptom free and I have got my leaky gut under control. Is it less a chance of reoccurence the longer I stay on the diet? I have gotten use to the diet and it no longer bothers me and I feel that I can stay on this diet for a long time.

I will say “yes” !
    No only the diet that you can modify over time but taking some natural antifungal long term plus kefir is a better complement.
    Jorge.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Absolutely without doubt. Not only that but you will function better in all areas of life.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is the longer you stay on the diet the less chance of a candida reoccurence?’ is closed to new replies.