Is that a good D3 vitamin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is that a good D3 vitamin?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys,
    I wonder if I should by this D3 vitamin. Is that ok for our diet here?
    http://holistic.se/produkter/index.php?kat=vit&p=dvitamin

its says
    D-vitamin i kapslar
    Holistic D-vitamin
    Innehåll

90 kapslar.
    Ingredienser

* Fyllnadsmedel (mikrokristallin cellulosa)
    * D3 (kolekalciferol).

Vitamin D derived from fat from sheep’s wool. The capsule is vegetable, consisting of cellulose from trees.

thank you
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It sounds like it doesn’t contain any bad ingredients! You may want to consider more vitamins. The top ones include molybdenum and undecenoic acid (SF722). You should start the molybdenum 1-2 weeks into the diet.

Also, probiotics are very important for your recovery; start them about 2 weeks into the diet. You should get one that has as many strains as possible, with a high billion count (start at 20-30 billion count at first). After having the probiotic once a day for a week, increase to twice a day a week later, and then 3 times a day a week after. Then move up to the 50 billion one thereafter; slowly increase this gradually, and move up to the 80 billion count.

Check out this post for vitamin suggestions:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

Vitamin D3 is very important for those of you living up north!

-Raster

Thomas

raster wrote: It sounds like it doesn’t contain any bad ingredients! You may want to consider more vitamins. The top ones include molybdenum and undecenoic acid (SF722). You should start the molybdenum 1-2 weeks into the diet.

Also, probiotics are very important for your recovery; start them about 2 weeks into the diet. You should get one that has as many strains as possible, with a high billion count (start at 20-30 billion count at first). After having the probiotic once a day for a week, increase to twice a day a week later, and then 3 times a day a week after. Then move up to the 50 billion one thereafter; slowly increase this gradually, and move up to the 80 billion count.

-Raster

Hi Raster,

thank you! I am working for to get the molybdenum but have a hard time. They dont know it here and the shop here is doing a check if they can get it for me. I could order this probiotic the real good one you have on your list, I cant get here in Sweden and the customs are very strict here. http://www.helhetshalsa.se/sv/e-handel-produktsida/magetarm/probioplex-90-kapslar/ They have only 2 Billion. Is it a waste of money to buy them? Otherwise they are clean.

thanks
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Thomas

The link you posted won’t open, but it sounds like it would be too weak.

You could try making kefir, especially since you can’t obtain a good commercial probiotic. Both kefir and homemade yogurt can be just as powerful as a good probiotic, or even more so in most cases. Try to find either kefir grains or a kefir starter kit, and read the following post. http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1146_Kefir.aspx

Able

Thomas

Able900 wrote: Hello, Thomas

The link you posted won’t open, but it sounds like it would be too weak.

You could try making kefir, especially since you can’t obtain a good commercial probiotic. Both kefir and homemade yogurt can be just as powerful as a good probiotic, or even more so in most cases. Try to find either kefir grains or a kefir starter kit, and read the following post. http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1146_Kefir.aspx

Able

I am a little afraid off milk products. Maybe I try them out later when I am more stable. If the probiotic here is too weak, is it possible to eat more of them?
    I wondered too how they get pass the stomach acids and survive before they enter my guts to live happily ever after there! 😉

It looks to me a long and dangerous road for the good bacteria to travel?

Do you think I should already in Stage 1 with my diet start with the kefir? We have a goat farmer in the neighbourhood. I wonder if one can produce kefir from goats milk, its maybe safer for me?

yours
    Thomas

Thomas

raster wrote: It sounds like it doesn’t contain any bad ingredients! You may want to consider more vitamins. The top ones include molybdenum and undecenoic acid (SF722). You should start the molybdenum 1-2 weeks into the diet.

-Raster

Raster I ordered now the molybdenum. And I got today the D3.

Thank you for your help
    your
    thomas

Able900
    Spectator

Quote: I am a little afraid off milk products. Maybe I try them out later when I am more stable.

Reply: The sugar in the kefir can’t harm you as it’s fermented, and the longer the kefir is fermented, the less sugar remains behind.

Quote: If the probiotic here is too weak, is it possible to eat more of them?

Reply: If the probiotic is 2 billion, then you would need to start with 15 capsules a day to get enough. But if the probiotic is too weak, then it probably doesn’t contain enough strains to do any good either. How many different strains does it contain?

Quote: I wondered too how they get pass the stomach acids and survive before they enter my guts to live happily ever after there!

Reply: The acids can’t damage the beneficial bacteria; in fact, once they are in your system they will produce their own acids. These acids are dangerous to the Candida albicans but not to the bacteria. This is how the environment of the intestines is changed to become inhospitable to the Candida.

Quote: It looks to me a long and dangerous road for the good bacteria to travel?

Reply: Not as long as you are not eating sugar or carbohydrates, which the bacteria cannot live on. They eat and thrive on the fibers from green vegetables.

Quote: Do you think I should already in Stage 1 with my diet start with the kefir? We have a goat farmer in the neighborhood. I wonder if one can produce kefir from goats milk, its maybe safer for me?

Reply: Goat’s milk is perfect for kefir. You can start on kefir at any time after the cleanse is completed.

Able

Thomas

I can only thank you Able!!!
    yours
    Thomas

BTW I feel much much better! second day on your diet.

You where right about the sugar, when I had my collapse it must have been the meat diet I was trying to run. I wanted to stay away from carbohydrates and was eating mainly fat and proteins. I am sure my already weak system collapsed.

Two days ago I had a little attack again, feeling the wirred bubbling boiling blood sensation, the running ants thing and the coming of panik. I stayed cool and didnt eat any sugar or broke the diet. I went to the neighbour who is diabetic and checked my blood sugar. It was perfect he said.

So you where right!

yours
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator

This is really good news, Thomas. Way to go on sticking with the plan, and excellent idea as far as getting your sugar tested during the time of the ‘weird feelings’ … now you won’t need to wonder if you did the right thing.

Able

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is that a good D3 vitamin?’ is closed to new replies.