is it safe to be on a candida diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice is it safe to be on a candida diet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Evurr 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thisquietone
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello all, It seems a silly question but with different diets and many of them not being safe of not getting enough vitamins and minerals calcium etc? Also I wondered being on a candida diet is it wheat, gluten and dairy free? Iv got a slight allergy to all of thoses 🙁 How do you lot cope? Iv seen a quick list of the foods we should eat and I guess by looking at it Iv got to start being well prepared to be on an ongoing candida diet 🙁

Eileen40
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

This diet seems to dovetail nicely with the GFCF diet I need to use. It’s a bit more restrictive, and some of the things I do to have bread while avoiding gluten have to be suspended for the first three weeks. The first part of this diet really demands the suspension of any type of bread.

Evurr
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 20

this is just my opinion, based only on my experience and my own personal issues. But… I have found that cutting out the real no-no foods and combining them with pau darco and acidopilus has been enough.

I don’t have a major overgrowth issue but have found that if I eat marmite (yeast extract) I get an infection. It took a while but until recently I hadn’t had a yeast infection in over a month.

Personally I would do your research. Read all the diets and see what the comonalities are and start there. I cut out almost all yeast (inc mushrooms), almost all sugar and vinager (apart from cider vinager), added the anti-fungals and that was enough. But, as I say I don’t have a major problem.

I don’t eat meat so I had to change the diet for my own purposes on the basis that the diet relies on people eating large quantites of meat.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘is it safe to be on a candida diet?’ is closed to new replies.