Is it possible to fully remediate the brain fog?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is it possible to fully remediate the brain fog?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  scottiej 5 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ChadDL
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

I’ve realized just this week what Im dealing with in my body after nearly 10 years of progressively worsening brain fog. Every few years the fog has stepped up another notch. I realize now that I have several other symptoms of candida overgrowth, so im beginning to tackle it with diet/protocol.

The problem is that my brain fog is borderline debilitating at this point. Has anyone found complete remediation from severe chronic brain fog? Or should I expect to live with this?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Yes you can get better. Once you are over the die-off stage, then it should start to lift. If you support your liver and come up with a detox plan, then you’ll get it to lift in no time. A great way to detox is to sweat out the toxins via the skin, the bodies largest organ, by doing a sauna, steam room, hot tub, jacuzzi, etc. up to 6 days a week.

What are you doing to detox from the toxins? Are you protecting your liver and kidneys?

-raster

ChadDL

I have Moybdenum Chelate on order – i live in Canada so I had to get creative. I have Nettle Tea 3x/day. Milk Thistle 2x/day. Im on the Candida detox recommended here, including the bentonite/chia beverage, lemon water, EVOO. Warm glass of water in the morning. Im doing as much of it as I can.

I also booked a brain MRI & a naturopath visit. I feel like I need to tackle this from all angles, because it’s recently moved into a stage that affects everything I do. The world is a complete dream at the moment and my short term memory is horrific. I could barely comprehend what my professor was saying to me in class at one point this week. It feels like Im on a high dose of marijuana all day, everyday.

Of course my doctor shows very little sympathy. She even acknowledged that she doesnt know much about Candida. I had to twist her arm for the MRI.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am unsure what an MRI would show and this might be unnecessary (and expensive). I would instead consider getting your liver enzymes tested to see if there levels are elevated. This would indicate that toxins are stressing your liver. An MRI won’t be able to reveal toxins in the body.

If you can sweat out the toxins like I stated earlier, this is the best way to defeat die-off.

Additionally, there are some brain supplements out there that can increase mental function. The only problem is that these are fatty acids which are also antifungal (causes die-off). Examples include SF722, E3AFA, and super neurogen. I also know about one that helps you sleep and it also boosts your brain function and memory…its called PS-100 (Phosphatidylserine) and is a brain chemical. If you get this supplement, be sure to get the highest quality one because you don’t want to give yourself crap.

-raster

ChadDL

The MRI cost is covered by my insurance (I get one a year).

I really just want to find out if there is anything else going on. As the MRI is structural, I dont expect to find any evidence of Candida from it. Just some reassurance.

Thanks for your help by the way raster, I’ve read many of your posts.

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

Its good to get an MRI just becuase it might give you peace of mind. Peace of mind is priceless.

SueSullivan
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 108

My brainfog has improved dramatically. It took a few weeks and it did get bad again in the first two to three weeks of the strict diet, but I got through that phase of dieoff and I’ve been *much* clearer since then. Still don’t feel perfectly clear, but I’m heartened by the progress and I’m pretty functional, compared to where I used to be. I take the molybdenum, nettle leaf tea and milk thistle extract. I try to sweat via bath or sunbathing as much as possible and I do some skin brushing. I did order a couple of the supplements Raster mentioned (EFA from algae and Neuroptimizer) and either they have helped or their arrival was coincident with a general lifting of the brain fog.
    Follow the strict diet and the protocol and stick with it for a few weeks. It really does work.

scottiej
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

To fully remediate my brain fog, I found properly engineered brainwave entrainment really helped.

It’s a type of audio sound therapy. Made a massive difference for me just by sitting back and listening with a pair of headphones.

Have a look at this site which made all the difference for me:

http://www.activemindsglobal.com

One of the tracks called Neural Advantage seemed to clear up my brain fog after about a month or so.

Various nutrients such as high quality fish oil (at least 500 mg of DHA) and bio-active b vitamins (eg Thorne Research) can also make a difference. And regular power-walking each day.

scottiej
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Oh and two extra strong cups of Green tea per day. The antioxidants plus l-theanine amino acid helps with mental clarity. But def the brainwave entrainment!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is it possible to fully remediate the brain fog?’ is closed to new replies.