is it poss that my candida diet only working now because I have started to get some proper sleep?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is it poss that my candida diet only working now because I have started to get some proper sleep?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sp1543 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bighopes
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 24

My nearly one year old has started to finally and mostly (not always) sleep through the night, which means I have started to get much better rest. I was so exhausted before that. Is it possible that this has caused my candida treatment to work more fully now as a result and that is why after three months I am experiencing a new degree of sensitivity to antifungals and this new wave of die off

I just need to find an understanding of whats happening for me.

Thanks again in advance

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What you should notice with more rest is that your body heals faster and that you feel better each day and each week. I don’t think we can tie together better sleep and hypersensitity to antifungals, etc.

-raster

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

You are probably just experiencing minor flu.
    The body tends to not get ill when under stress but instead: AFTER the stress goes away.
    Students find that it’s when their exams are over and they are relaxing at home that they suddenly get the flu.
    Soldiers in the trenches found this to a greater extent too.

It makes sense that the body would save you the hassle of the symptoms (which are basically just signs to prevent you furthering your health degradation) while you are still experiencing the stressful situation and then allow them to rear their heads when hazard is over.

Not sure how true that is, but i’ve certainly experienced that.

Now you are able to finally get decent sleep, your body wants you to take it easy and recoup.

It might also be psychosomatic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘is it poss that my candida diet only working now because I have started to get some proper sleep?’ is closed to new replies.