Is it on to eat coconut bread every day

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is it on to eat coconut bread every day

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Is it ok to eat rasters bread a little every day for calories or too much carbs in it? Thanks

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

moochpb;34268 wrote: Is it ok to eat rasters bread a little every day for calories or too much carbs in it? Thanks

I asked a similar question detailing how much I eat in a week. Raster mentioned he cooks a double loaf which lasts him about a week. Several of the other members have indicated a regular loaf might last them 3 or 4 days. So generally you can guage the amount people are consuming in a day from one loaf based on this.

It’s a low sugar diet. The calorie counting is not so important, you need enough calories to keep your energy up.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I just worry about the carbs I know there isn’t alot of sugar in it. I need to gain weight so I’m looking for healthier calorie stuff. I’m so skinny yet bloated and it doesn’t go away. So I’m hoping the bitters work better then my enzymes because their is sorbitol and I think it turns into sugar in my body

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Is it on to eat coconut bread every day’ is closed to new replies.