is coconut oil enough?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is coconut oil enough?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

Hi guys, do you think someone could cure their infestation with coconut oil as their only antifungal, if taken in high enough concentration? and of course sticking to the diet and getting lots of good bacteria.

thank you,

-MGL

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

No I think u need at least 3 antifungals and also food source ones like Brussels sprouts and rutabaga. If u eat food sources maybe u can do it with coconut oil and one other antifungal .

I chose coconut oil, food sources, olive leaf extract, and caprlylic acid. I also am waiting on sf722. I have acv and gse around also to alternate
    And once die off ends coconut oil alone should b fine as u will need to concentrate on probiotics & kefir and lay off the antifungals.

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

my die-off has subsided. I just now need to keep my intestines clear so that I can heal my leaky gut. So I thought i’d take coconut oil and no other antifungals and see if that’s enough to keep the fungus out so it can’t grow roots.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

Yes if die off is gone coconut oil is enough alone just take sum l glutamate if your not already and probiotics/ kefir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘is coconut oil enough?’ is closed to new replies.