Is Coco Allowed?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is Coco Allowed?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  GayBofill 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NiftyEpiphany
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Once I got over caffeine withdrawals, the hardest part for me is abstaining from chocolate products. Whole Foods sells pure, unsweetened coco powder; is this allowed? I sometimes mix a teaspoon of coco powder and a teaspoon of stevia into unsweetened almond milk for a chocolate fix. It’s delish!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

NiftyEpiphany wrote: Once I got over caffeine withdrawals, the hardest part for me is abstaining from chocolate products. Whole Foods sells pure, unsweetened coco powder; is this allowed? I sometimes mix a teaspoon of coco powder and a teaspoon of stevia into unsweetened almond milk for a chocolate fix. It’s delish!

Cocoa is 45-60% carbohydrates, far too high for a Candida diet; this, and the fact that it contains caffeine are the reasons why it is not on the “Allowed Foods” list.

Able

elena
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hiya, well, im allowed 2 coco drinks aday, and my candida problem is pretty high. elena

Kkmetz04
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

Can anyone tell me what percentage of carbs is allowed in any certain food??

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Kkmetz04 wrote: Can anyone tell me what percentage of carbs is allowed in any certain food??

You won’t have to worry about this if you just eat off of the Allowed Foods list on the forum.

Able

GayBofill
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 34

Oh my! Way to go Able!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is Coco Allowed?’ is closed to new replies.