Iron deficiency anemia Help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Iron deficiency anemia Help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jmb 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jmb
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 18

Hi my blood results have come back that i have really low iron levels mine are at 6,The normal range is between (13-29),I am currently on the candida diet but my docter has prescribed ferrous sulphate (Iron tabs) are these going to be ok to take while on diet? Also can candida cause such a low iron level ? Thanks J

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jmb;31648 wrote: Hi my blood results have come back that i have really low iron levels mine are at 6,The normal range is between (13-29),I am currently on the candida diet but my docter has prescribed ferrous sulphate (Iron tabs) are these going to be ok to take while on diet? Also can candida cause such a low iron level ? Thanks J

Iron is actually used by the Candida, thus a deficiency is always possible during an infestation. The way it works is, iron improves the virulence of Candida albicans; this means that it increases the ability of the fungus to invade the human cells.

You should be taking Apo-Lactoferrin, this protects the iron from the Candida. In addition, Apo-Lactoferrin contains about 12% iron.

Able

Jmb

Hi able so should i stop the iron the docter has prescribed then & purchase some Apo-lactoferrinis ? Thnks J

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jmb;31663 wrote: Hi able so should i stop the iron the docter has prescribed then & purchase some Apo-lactoferrinis ? Thnks J

Sorry, I can’t tell you whether or not to take a doctor’s prescription; but I would definitely be taking Apo-Lactoferrin if I were you.

Able

Jmb

Would it be ok to take the both together ? And also which one would u recomend as im sure they contain whey ? Thanks J

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Iron deficiency anemia Help’ is closed to new replies.