In the 4th week

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions In the 4th week

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Munoz 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

I want to write my schedule, probably may help someone, is working for me, some days I still have nauseas, foggy “brain” and headaches, but they don’t last much now.

1.warm water
    2.one lemon in water
    3.Oil of oregano or Grapeseed oil ( I alternate every week)
    4.breakfast (strictly allowed food) with Multivitamins (New chapter Organic)
    5.Milk Thistle and Vitamin C ( 500gr EsterC ( Non acidic form)
    6.Snack Homemade yogurt with probiotic (30 billion), or eggs with avocado and zuchini, etc
    7.Lunch (strictly allowed food) Calcium it has Vitamins A,E, Mg, I bought the Zinc in liquid form ( Taste like hell) but after drinking Oregano, Grapeseed and Swedish bitters everything else like Kale and radish are candy for me!!! Hot ginger tea.
    8.Oil of oregano or Grapeseed oil ( I alternate every week)
    9.Snack Homemade yogurt with probiotic, or eggs with avocado and zuchini, etc
    10. Dinner, Calcium
    11. Bed time, my favorite homemade yogurt with creme of coconut and Probiotic again.

I drink the swedish bitters before meals ( snacks not)
    I drink here and there a glass of water with apple cider vinegar.
    I eat a lot of the yogurt
    I bake bread – Buckwheat and coconut- I am trying to identify if the coconut bothers me (gas)
    I drink lots of water
    I smash garlic in most of the things I can.
    I confess the hardest thing for me is the Oil of Oregano, literally burns my throat doesn’t matter how much water I drink with it, I started to adding lemon juice, seems a bit better.
    I go sauna once a week, twice when I get a chance

I had 2 years in a row with a lot of cysts (benign)in my breast, painful and some aspired for my Dr. I could feel them, but i’ve noticed since I am in the diet, I dont have the pain at all and not much I can feel, besides the Dr. told me in October that I should not eat dairy products and animal fat because, my body wasn’t processing fats properly and that is what causing my multiple cysts, reading and reading I found out that candida prevents the body from processing fat properly.

I work all day and what I do, I bring 2 lunch bags and somethings I leave them on Monday for the week in the frigde that we have in the lounge room.

2 weeks ago I couldn’t wait for the 4 week to introduce other food, but actually I think I am going to stick a bit longer with phase 1 and go slow.

OK guys I just wanted to share how I am doing.. and actually I feel better
    ! :0)

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m glad this is working for you, Munoz. Congratulations and thanks for posting it for others. I just had a few comments if you don’t mind.

Quote: I drink the swedish bitters before meals

You typed “drink” which makes me wonder how much you’re taking at one time. All you need is half a dropper dropped on the tongue for a few seconds.

Quote: I confess the hardest thing for me is the Oil of Oregano, literally burns my throat doesn’t matter how much water I drink with it.

Munoz, you might try going to your local pharmacy and asking for a pack of empty capsules. Drop the amount of oregano oil you wish to take into the open capsule and take with plenty of water. This should make taking the hellish taste a bit easier to swallow.

Please keep us posted as to your success.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The cysts can actually be caused by candida (I have one myself on my wrist) and they will go down in size over a period of time on the diet. If you want a good tip to reduce them yourself…put on some castor oil on a cotton cloth, and tape it to where the cyst is located. Put it on at bedtime and it will slowly reduce the size of it. Other ways that are just as effective include using any other antifungal such as SF722, grape fruit seed extract, oregano oil, etc.

My other tip/advice is to try to rotate your diet some so that the candida won’t adapt to your diet. You can continue what you are doing now, but eventually you should consider rotating it.

-Raster

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Thank you both, is a big help what you guys do.

The bitters, I take a 1/2 of teaspoon in about 3 oz of warm/room temp. water.

Yeah, I will keep rotating food and antifungals, actually I bought the Kyolic (garlic) pills and I started today. I used the clove of garlic, but boy the smell sometimes is overwhelming, so I do it when I am at home.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘In the 4th week’ is closed to new replies.