im falling apart,crying everyday.

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals im falling apart,crying everyday.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  joe 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

jenny
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

i’m 20 years old and i’m falling apart, my relationship with the man I’ve loved for 4 years is so close to being over, he could take it or leave it really…i feel sad all the time, i,m trying to eat better, but everything i put in my body just, doesn’t like the taste, and i know its a mental thing cause the yeast is addicted to sugar like crack but i feel so sad for no reason like i don’t want to get up, i cry everyday to my mom about how im sad in my heart and i don’t know why i snap on people when i never used to, agueing, mood swings, I have this horrible rash on my upper stomach cause my bacteria is so bad, my yeast is horrible, its like a paste when it comes out, im so sad, i dont what to do this anymore, im crying while typing this, i feel like no one understands or believes me, i keep forgetting everything, ill call someone and on ring 2 im like oh my god who am i calling, i end up asking who it i, when they answer, then after the call is over i cry more, and more. i’m so lost and confused and about to give up on everything please someone help the only thing keeping me grounded kinda is smoke weed it helps when i cry.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Are you doing a strict candida diet? If so, it seems like you need to slow down.
    Feeling bad is normal while on the candida diet. Personally, I never cried while on the diet, but I did feel really bad. Sometimes I felt anger right before a meal.
    Did you do a detox before starting the diet?
    Forgetting things can be very annoying. I have a similar problem, but not as bad as you. Forgetting things can be a neurological problem which can be related to a lot of things. Do your hands tremble? How do your bowels look like? Does your liver hurt if you push on it? Do you eat enough fats?
    Are you sometimes feeling anxious?
    How did you feel before starting the diet and before having candida? Did you feel/act different than other children?
    How do you sleep? When do you go to bed? At what time do you get up? Are you just feeling sad or is it because you feel tired all day?
    Do you take supplements? If so, which ones?
    Have you ever done a blood test?
    Sorry for all the questions, but this is the only way to figure out what causes the problem.
    In the meantime go slow on the candida diet and take some rest.

befreenow
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hi Jenny,

I have faith in you. You can make it through this.

First, I would stop smoking marijuana so often. We humans often use drugs like these to medicate and suppress. But, it actually worsens lots of things in the body and mind.

Have you tried visiting with a counselor or therapist? Have you tried meditation?

Perhaps, you could take some long walks in nature. Get out of the house a bit. Exercise a bit more. It’s good to remind yourself “life is a long journey, and I am at the beginning of it. Right now I am experiencing pain because of things I have thought, said, and done in the past. I accept fully the present moment and am determined to focus on the positives in life.”

Maybe write some of your thoughts down. Writing can be therapeutic.

Life is about taking responsibility for our thoughts, words, and actions. When we start taking responsibility we realize we have control of our destiny. The victim mindset will keep us from making good decisions for ourselves.

Peace and Joy, dear.

jenny

my bowles they are not normal at all they are runny sometimes chunky runny i went for a blood test a long time ago they just told me i had a simple yeast infection so they gave me 850 MG of amoxilcin,i was born with thrush my mother only telling me this recently I didnt know all my life that there were food I couldnt eat ,ive been waking up eating htings like bananas egg?w spinach, then during the day grapes greenbeans sweet patatoes brocli,then like a can of tuna just the tuna and my mom is buying my bragg apple cidr vinager to take shots of everyday do you think that should help? what things should i eat im on a very low income like 8,000 a year low

jenny

and im not the same i used to be happy im never cryed over anything its like my emotions and brain memory have been highjacked,my boyfriend is going to leave me cause im acting like a completely different person im mean and i argue and i cry i was NEVER LIKE THIS BEFORE

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

jenny;57409 wrote: they just told me i had a simple yeast infection so they gave me 850 MG of amoxilcin

Amoxicillin is an antibiotic and will make your candida problems worse. Most members here have a history of antibiotics.

jenny;57409 wrote: ive been waking up eating htings like bananas egg?w spinach, then during the day grapes greenbeans sweet patatoes brocli,then like a can of tuna

Be careful with fruits high on fructose (grapes, apples, …). Bananas are high in sugar too. You souldn’t eat fruits while on a candida diet. Potatoes are also not allowed. Please check rasters safe food list: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx
    Tuna is also not adviced because it can contain a lot of mercury.
    You say that you are born with thrush? That’s a bit suspicious. Does your mom eat a lot of fish when she was pregnant?
    Please answer the questions that I posted earlier, otherwise we cannot help you.

jenny

im getting 100% pure organic raw apple cider vinager today to start detoxing im going to take a shot every morning what should i eat on the detox?
    i feel anxious all the time like i stole or lied something that would give me the feeling of a panic attack,but i just have this unexplaed panic feeling for no reason, i feel like i barley sleep then i end up waking up kinda earlyer anyways always because i have to take a runny/chunky poo,i feel different than other people like im not happy or they dont understand like im in a whole different world,and no supplements

happyinlove
    Replies: 1

Jenny I know how you feel, because i feel the same. I cry everyday, i feel depressed. I don’t really even know for sure if my issue is candida. I have had these symptoms 5 months now, and nothing seems to help

mash2100
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

Heyy girl! I know EXACTLY what you’re going through with the yeast infection and the relationship troubles. I’ve been with my boyfriend now for two years and sometimes I feel like I could lose him at any second. My mood swings have been crazy and I’ve been going off on people too.. just constantly irritated. Have you spoken to him about what you’re gong through with this infection? If not, you MUST. I spoke to my boyfriend so he understands my situation enough to where he doesn’t take the things I do to heart.
    As far as the infection and the diet goes, I know how hard it can be to eat healthy and maintain a strict candida diet. I’m about to enter my 2nd year in college so you already know I’m broke. I use the little bit of money I get in school refunds and from my parents just for food and it fucking sucks. I can’t go out with my friends or eat at restaurants or buy anything I want. If I want to get christmas or birthday gift for my boyfriend, I struggle for weeks in advanced just save up enough money. This is diet is like a rich people, no joke. BUT, you HAVE TO stick to it as best you can. No matter how hungry you get you just cannot slip up and eat bread or icecream or drink milk.. nothing.
    That happens to me a lot. My mom will come from grocery shopping with all these sweets and breads and they’re just in my face every time I walk in the kitchen so I slip up and eat a little bit, thinking it won’t do any harm and it does. One little bite and it sets me back about a week!!
    I also can’t have sex with my boyfriend because every time I do it just irritates me. We had to start using condoms because I would be so dry or my natural lube would be sticky and white (the yeast) and it would chafe his penis and hurt my vagina. In fact, he has a mild male yeast infection which causes his penis to be slightly sore constantly and have little bumps. Another reason for the condom… to prevent the back and forth spreading of the infection. Still however, sex has become an occasional thing between us and when we do have it, it usually doesn’t feel as good as it should.
    I used to cry all the time and I constantly lost hope. I felt so alone in this.
    You have to push through it though. It’s not going to be easy and it might take you a while to truly be on a strict anti candida diet.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know you’re not alone and that I know this situation feels unfair because you’re young and you’re in a long term relationship but you can take control of this. Don’t let this rule your life. 🙂
    If you ever need any advice or someone to talk to, definitely hit me up!

jenny

do you live in fl?

mash2100
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

Yeah, are you from fl too?

jenny

yes i live in plant city fl

kmcheney48

I know how hard it is too. You have come to the right place you are definitely not alone. I thought I was going to push away my boyfriend when I was at my worst but thankfully he has stuck by me. I was crying almost all day everyday, to the point where there were no tears left for me to cry. It would happen out of nowhere too and I was very on edge, not acting like myself. I was snapping at everyone. And if youre like me, when I’m upset I reach for the cookies and ice cream, which I cant do anymore. Cant even go out drinking with friends but I would give all of it up to feel good. True friends will stick by you whether you can go out or not. Also its so expensive maintaining a diet like this I have been struggling with that. You have to be stronger than the Candida. You are so young and have a life to be had. I know its easier said that done when you are mentally and physically drained, just stick to the diet.

Try and keep a budget of money that you can only spend on food.

youre stronger than you think, dont let the Candida take a hold of your life, were all here to help you

joe
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 18

This sounds exactly like me…I was nervous had anxiety issues. I couldn’t even call my bank to ask a simple question without getting nervous and panicked. I went to my dr. to get anxiety pills…didn’t work. I finally saw something on Facebook out of the blue ( well maybe it was all the praying I did at church) I saw a page for the symptoms of candida and my head exploded.
    Yes that’s it! I have never been lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant, food was making me sick.
    I’m convinced it has to do with GMO’s but that’s another post. My slurred speach and eye twitching was so bad I couldn’t even look people in the eye and avoided any type of conversations. Now that is all cleared up thanks to the diet, it works great.
    My advise is follow Lisa’s plan as close as possible and the issues will clear up, make sure to take some good liver and lung support supplements.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘im falling apart,crying everyday.’ is closed to new replies.