I need some help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I need some help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thinman 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

thinman
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hello. I am a 38 old man from the Mediterranean coasts. Is the first time I write to the forum looking for some advise and opinions. I’ve been in a candida diet for 4 months and I didn’t had considerable changes in my health. Now, after all these months I feel tired and with out motivation (depressed). Would be nice if any member of the forum can help me with their experience. I will try to explain as better as I can my situation, I am sorry for the quality of my english. Some weeks ago I send a PM to Able who shared with me the Forum diet and answered with many details my questions.
    Two years ago I had thrush in my mouth and I went to doctor and he suggested to use Dakatarin witch didn’t remove the infestation. After a long period of visiting doctors and having two rounds of antibiotics for sinusitis everything got worst. I decided to visit a Naturopath and began following a candida diet witch was quite similar to the one in the Forum. I lost 6kg, I was already thin. My main symptoms are oral thrush, sinusitis, post nasal drip (green mucous), bloated stomach, gas, sometimes foggy mind, low concentration, vertigo, depression, some times constipation, hair loos and now loosing hair from the mustache area. Some symptoms had disappear like itchy skin and foggy mind from time to time.
    I am following the strict diet but not having buckwheat because my oral thrush gets worst. I am am sport man (not now) but I still cycle every day to work and I also do a hot bath witch helped me to remove the itchy skin.
    This is my every day program including the diet, supplements, antifungals…

Breakfast
    2 eggs
    1 avocado
    1 clove raw garlic
    EVO
    1 cup kefir
    2 Arctic Root Rhodiola
    2 Ashwagandha
    1 inmunoProbio probiotic 50.000 Millions
    1 Ascorbate C 1000Mg
    6 teaspoons Virgin Coconut oil
    4 drops oil of oregano
    1 250 molybdenum

Lunch
    1 avocado
    steamed vegetables
    Chicken or Fish
    1 clove raw garlic
    EVO, sometimes I do home made mayonnaise for the vegetables (EVO+1 egg+ 1 clove raw garlic)
    2 Bupleurum Liver Cleanse
    1 enzyme
    1 Ascorbate C 1000Mg
    Vitamin A-D

Dinner
    1 avocado
    Salad
    steamed vegetables
    Chicken or Fish
    1 clove raw garlic
    EVO
    1 cup kefir
    2 Bupleurum Liver Cleanse
    1 enzyme
    1 Ascorbate C 1000Mg
    3 drops Vitamin D3 1000ui
    6 teaspoons Virgin Coconut oil
    4 drops oil of oregano
    1 250 molybdenum

After 4 months I am still having die off symptoms, specially from the oregano oil. My stomach is bloated, my oral thrush is not getting better and I don’t like to see how I loss my hair and now I am loosing it from the mustache, anybody knows why is this happening, is common from candida? will it grow again?. Could this be happening because I am having too much vitamins or supplements? My sinus is still inflamed and I have green mucous in my throat. I already tried for a month oil pulling but didn’t help my thrush. Is it normal that oral thrush doesn’t get better? if anybody has experience with it I will appreciate any information.
    My Naturopath suggested me to have Nystatin in pils witch I already ordered, will arrive soon. Should I have to stop the other antifungals wile I have Nystatin? Is there any other anti fungal that could help to reduce my symptoms?

I read the Forum posts witch helped me a lot to understand what is going on in my body. I really appreciate all the nice work that the members do helping each other.
    I decided to write because now I feel tired, these last days my symptoms were a little bit worst and I feel sad and with out motivation. After four months doing a monastic life and being in the diet I thought my health will be better but to be honest it haven’t improve very much. I feel a bit lost.
    I will appreciate any suggestion or comments.

Thank you.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello thinman,

I think that the culprit in your treatment is the probiotics you are taking; it only contains 50 million cfu per pill? You need billions in order to make progress and this probiotic is likely too weak. Its the most important thing you need for your treatment. Ideally it’d be best to take somewhere between 40-90+ billion cfu of probiotic per day and you’re only taking like .05 billion (or 50 million).

If you can do a sauna, hot tub, steam room, or jacuzzi as often as possible, this can help with the die-off symptoms. Mineral springs are a great healing tool as well.

Another supplement for die off that you can try is juniper berries which can protect the liver and kidneys (there is an extract). Milk thistle also protects the liver and is very important as well.

Also, when you can, try to increase the doseage of antifungals from 4 drops to 20+ drops gradually in time. You might want to wait to do this, but if you increased 1 drop per day and work your way up, you might notice more progress. If you’ve been taking oregano oil the last 4 months only, I would rotate to something else such as grapefruit seed extract, black walnut extract, red clover, etc.

There is a chance you have parasites which often grow in the same environment as candida; these are killed in a very similar manner as the protocol, you just need to take some different antifungals such as black walnut extract.

Lastly, acupuncture is a very great healing tool I use in my treatment and highly recommend it. It can help rebalance the body and getting it to work optimally. You can heal a variety of organs with it as well and it can help you detox. It can aid in depression, stress, and many other things.

The hair loss problem is a fairly common one; I personally feel it is caused by a demineralization problem that most people with western lifestyles have. The only way to get over this I know about is to take trace mineral supplements (such as zinc, magnesium, calcium, iodine, etc) and homeopathics. As your body heals, your hair should start to grow back or at the least your hair loss should lessen.

Hang in there!

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Hi Thinman,
    I have a different view of the problem. The fungal colonies growth in the colon, and there isn’t way to delivery oral antifungals to that area.
    The colon is a highly absorptive place, and candida produces many toxins, but one of them, MANNAN, is able to neutralize your immune system. To get immune restoration, you have to eradicate those fungal colonies. There is only one way to do it, delivering the antifungals doing antifungal enemas. You should try to get refrigerated Nystatin powder and do retention enemas with it. You gonna see your health coming back at high speed one time the fungals colonies begin to die.

Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Try some of the remedies for die-off shown in this post in addition to your molybdenum.
    Die-Off without Molybdenum

You can learn about the correct probiotics from this link.
    Probiotics

Able

thinman
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answers. Your suggestions are well appreciated and help me.
    Raster, the probiotics I am having have a sticker on top with a translation for the spanish market, this one indicates 50.000 million, under it there is the original sticker of the brand announcing 50 Billions. It has 10 strains. Is the only probiotic I could buy in my town with acidophilus DDS1. I don’t have too much knowledge about the correct probiotics but seems to be correct, could you tell me your opinion?…Here you can see more details of it: ImmuProbio

I am doing a hot tub 3 days a week. It help me to reduce itchy skin and some other die-off symptoms.

I’ve been rotating grapefruit seed extract and oregano oil during this 4 months. I am also having daily 12 teaspoons of coconut oil and three cloves of raw garlic. My experience told me that oregano oil is the anti fungal that create more die off symptoms on me. As you suggest I will increase the doses gradually, I am having 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening. Taking too much oregano oil can be toxic for the body?

Witch could be a sign to know if I have parasites? After the oregano oil I could rotate to Black Walnut extract, should I buy in liquid form of pills? witch could be an optimal dosage? I couldn’t find this information in the Protocol.

In a few days I will receive the Nystatin in pils that my naturopath suggested to take. During the Nystatin treatment should I stop taking the other anti fungals?

I will include trace minerals supplements (zinc, magnesium, calcium, iodine) in my plan.

Thank you for being there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I need some help’ is closed to new replies.