I need advice please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I need advice please

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexa70 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

strat1163
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi all, I have purchased the candida protocol on this site and have tried the steps. The problem I have is the systemic burning from the dieoff. It gets so bad that I give in and eat some rice to ease up on the burning. The problem is it only helps for a few minutes at best. I take NAC to help process the toxins but it does not seem to help. I have gone up to three weeks strict on diet and then give up bc of the pain. Any advice?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I do not know the plan very thoroughly but in general if you have a good detox plan while doing the diet, then this should reduce the die-off and burn. However, the problem with any plan is this doesn’t address your specific needs and symptoms or problems specific to you, so I recommend professional advice when trying to get better. I recommend this because you should be able to get better faster, saving you time and money, and they help prevent many of the complications that may arise.

-raster

strat1163
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Raster thanks for the input. I see that you have been a longtime member of this forum. What has helped you?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I tried to treat myself for about 3 months and ate all sorts of stuff not on diet and then I went to ND who put me on a plan to get better. I now spend about $200+ per month on supplements and just went on a vacation where I ate anything I wanted without a setback. What has worked for me is a long term commitment to the diet as well as sticking to the supplements my ND has prescribed and keeping my digestion going.

-raster

alexa70
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I used to have the exact same issue if not worse. These die offs were horrible! According to the candida experts, the first thing before doing anything for candida should be a colon cleanse, so the toxins will leave the body quicker. That did resolve the problem for me, and I had no die offs at all after that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I need advice please’ is closed to new replies.