I have UTI again :*(

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I have UTI again :*(

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angel29 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

I’ve developed another UTI due to constant cheating on my diet the past couple of days. There were many celebrations for my bday and friends, family and coworkers all encouraged me to cheat…and with my lack of discipline I fell for it each time. I’m incredibly disappointed in my self and am feeling some self hatred right about now. I have to take antibiotics…does anyone have any advice? Other than take my probiotics and eat a ton of yogurt?

Angel29
    Participant

Also…should I go back to Phase 1 of the diet?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Go back to phase 1 of the diet and take your probiotics, antifungals, and other supplements. It should only be a temporary setback lasting a few days to a week or so.

-raster

Angel29
    Participant

Thank you Raster…what would I do without you?

Question: I ordered Innate Response – Flora 20-14 (20 billion – 14 strains) Ultra Strength
    100% Whole Food Probiotic 60 Vcaps (with DDS-1) from Amazon…but I don’t see “DDS-1” anywhere in the description…is this still the correct one??

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Angel29;30074 wrote: Question: I ordered Innate Response – Flora 20-14 (20 billion – 14 strains) Ultra Strength 100% Whole Food Probiotic 60 Vcaps (with DDS-1) from Amazon…but I don’t see “DDS-1” anywhere in the description…is this still the correct one??

Do you not see Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1? This should be in the list of bacteria strains unless Innate has changed the strength.
    If it doesn’t contain the DDS-1, you can still take it and it won’t be a complete waste of effort as it can still help. After you finish off the container you can change to another brand containing DDS-1.

Able

Angel29
    Participant

Able,

Just an update…I’ve received the probiotics and YES I do see DDS-1 on the bottle. DDS1 was missing from the description on Amazon. I’m thrilled, thanks for your help on this!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I have UTI again :*(’ is closed to new replies.