I have released my diet !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I have released my diet !!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Myla 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hello guys,
    Since around 10 or 12 days, I began to release my diet. I am doing it at my own risk of get a relapse. I want to test if what I have done with antifungal enemas is effective or not long term.
    I have added white rice, beans ( all kinds ) cheeses, plantain, malanga root, home made kefir, and sweet potatoes. Last weeked, I even had a couple of Ice Cream Sandwich. These have casein, gluten, and lactose. So far, I feel normal.

Jorge.

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

That’s awesome man.
    Good luck!!! I hope you’re cured.

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

I don’t understand this. I’m glad your feeling good but why treat your body like this. Certain foods will cause health problems. If not candida it can be many other conditions out there. After years of suffering why look for a relapse? I understand you want to test your theory of antifungal enemas but treating your body like a science experiment seems a bit odd to me. Regardless great progress and I hope you don’t relapse. I wouldn’t want to hear about someone having candida once let alone twice.

dvjorge
    Participant

Positivo wrote: I don’t understand this. I’m glad your feeling good but why treat your body like this. Certain foods will cause health problems. If not candida it can be many other conditions out there. After years of suffering why look for a relapse? I understand you want to test your theory of antifungal enemas but treating your body like a science experiment seems a bit odd to me. Regardless great progress and I hope you don’t relapse. I wouldn’t want to hear about someone having candida once let alone twice.

Positivo,

I don’t want to live slave of an anticandida diet all my life. The anticandida diet is miserable and unhealthy long term. It isn’t a diet to live with it forever.
    I need to know if I can “live” a normal life. There are many HEALTHY food prohibit in a strict anticandida diet. There are also many delicious food you can not have if you follow the diet. Eating openly is one of the few pleasure life has. My father lived 89 y/o eating what he wanted. My mother is 86 and eat what she wants. As you see, who is going to live a long life, do it no matter what food they eat. Who is going to die early, will do it even eating the healthiest diet in this world.
    I am not planning on living with McDonald and pizza, but I need to know if I can go to a patty or a restaurant and don’t look like I came from another planet.

Yes, I like a drink, a beer, ice cream, a piece of cake. I am a human after all. What should no be there is candida.
    I hope you understand. I am still alive !!!

Jorge.

KSG
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

This is great news, really hope you can have a normal diet now. I can understand your view of the candida diet. I’m already in my fifth month of the diet and it’s really frustrating to leave all the delicious foods that are available, even simple things like eating a mango or banana.
    Most people eat everything (to a certain degree) they want and are still healthy.
    I also want to do the anti fungal enemas, combined with other methods.

So I hope this really is a cure for you and other people who suffer from candida.
    Good luck!

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

dvjorge wrote:

I don’t understand this. I’m glad your feeling good but why treat your body like this. Certain foods will cause health problems. If not candida it can be many other conditions out there. After years of suffering why look for a relapse? I understand you want to test your theory of antifungal enemas but treating your body like a science experiment seems a bit odd to me. Regardless great progress and I hope you don’t relapse. I wouldn’t want to hear about someone having candida once let alone twice.

Positivo,

I don’t want to live slave of an anticandida diet all my life. The anticandida diet is miserable and unhealthy long term. It isn’t a diet to live with it forever.
    I need to know if I can “live” a normal life. There are many HEALTHY food prohibit in a strict anticandida diet. There are also many delicious food you can not have if you follow the diet. Eating openly is one of the few pleasure life has. My father lived 89 y/o eating what he wanted. My mother is 86 and eat what she wants. As you see, who is going to live a long life, do it no matter what food they eat. Who is going to die early, will do it even eating the healthiest diet in this world.
    I am not planning on living with McDonald and pizza, but I need to know if I can go to a patty or a restaurant and don’t look like I came from another planet.

Yes, I like a drink, a beer, ice cream, a piece of cake. I am a human after all. What should no be there is candida.
    I hope you understand. I am still alive !!!

Jorge.

I wish you the best Jorge and keep us up to date. I understand the frustration with the healthy foods aspect but I feel you should enjoy being symptom free since you are one of the people who have suffered the longest and possibly the most. Keep us posted. I’m definitely interested in hearing from you. I know I have a much milder case of candida but the protocol here with all the fermented foods I’ve been eating have set me free. I can freely move about and enjoy feeling good. I’m 6 months and I’m still not cured but I feel the improvements happening. Good luck to all.

dvjorge
    Participant

Thanks.
    One of the reasons I am releasing the diet is because I found a way to controlling the symptoms quickly. I know if I experience a relapse, the enemas will control it in a matter of days. In other words, I am not afraid of relapsing anymore. It doesn’t mean I will enjoy it, but I need to know what is going on for sure.

Anyway, I will do it gradually to realize any change. I can not be sure what is going to happen until time pass. I am going to continue chelating and getting hypo sensitization shots in the near future.

Jorge.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

great to know this jorge,

Keep updating how you feel while having all the foods.
    This is the result I want to see from people who claim they are cured.

I do agree with you that the anti-candida diet is unhealthy and malnutrition-ed.
    Its not a healthy diet to follow all your life.

I don’t agree with people who claim that they are 100% cured while they keep continuing on the diet.

Avoiding junk food like pizza etc is considerable, but avoiding fruits etc which give us a lot of vitamins cant be considered a healthy life style.

I would like to follow with you and chris24 about how you people feel after stopping the enemas and getting back to the regular food.

I am looking towards starting enemas as soon as my life style permits.

michan_81
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

Dvjorge:

How do you do your enemas? I really want to try it, if my symptoms come back!

Thanks in advance!

Myla
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

I’m so stoked for you. This shouldn’t be a long term diet unless you can’t get rid of it. But you should enjoy your food and relax a bit with what you eat. Obviously we should eat all things in moderation but this diet gets pretty boring. My friend did this diet for 6 weeks. She had bloating, painful thrush in breast feeding and other symptoms and since the diet she can eat what she wants. Food shouldn’t consume you forever!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I have released my diet !!!’ is closed to new replies.