I have been Prescribed Anti-Biotics once again.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I have been Prescribed Anti-Biotics once again.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beat Candida 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

I have been following a very strict diet for a bit over 6 weeks(Very close to Ables diet A part from the fact that I still do eat either Chicken or Fish everyday).

My Mouth trush was improving a bit with Oil Pulling but the throat was very sticky & had problems in swallowing. The tip of my tongue is red & bumpy for over 2 months & it always burns. 3 days ago it my throat got worse along with the rest of my mouth & I started coughing a lot. So I went to the doctor to get Nystatin for the thrush(I did use itlast month & it did help a bit) He did the swab test which came back again as a Strep throat so he has written me another antibiotic again. 2 Months ago I did the whole H-pylori Anti-biotic treatment & a week before that I took Penicillin for Strep throat. Funny thing was that When My Strep test came positiv , I also got a positive for Heavy Candida & My Stool test came positive with heavy traces of Candida. So even before taking all these antibiotics I still had Candida & Bad Trush but the doctor wrote me Nystatin along with the anti-biotics.

Now 2 months later he gave me another antibiotic , I tried to bring the Candida issue but he got upset .

So should I take another course of Anti-biotic now , when my thrush is pretty bad. Do I have any other option.
    What do you veterans here think.
    (BTW last month I also got a positive for Endolimax Nennea Parasite too & another antibiotic was written Flagyl for 7 days but I did not take it. The doctor is not aware of that).

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The only unfortunate thing is that the antibiotic will not kill all of the strept and you may have to take a different antibiotic for it again down the road. How do I know? Well, I’ve taken almost every single antibiotic on the market to treat strept and it never went away. What happened next? Well I removed my tonsils and I doubt this caused it to go away then…

You don’t just have candida overgrowth but multiple strains of bad bacteria, parasites, etc.

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant

raster;47508 wrote: The only unfortunate thing is that the antibiotic will not kill all of the strept and you may have to take a different antibiotic for it again down the road. How do I know? Well, I’ve taken almost every single antibiotic on the market to treat strept and it never went away. What happened next? Well I removed my tonsils and I doubt this caused it to go away then…

You don’t just have candida overgrowth but multiple strains of bad bacteria, parasites, etc.

-raster

Thanks Raster. You are right . I do get many chest related & Bronchitial infections at least 3 to 4 times a year & the doctors say that it is because I smoked for about 17 yrs before quitting 2 yrs ago.

So what should I do , is there a Natural solution for it.Can I take something else. I do have a very High Sleep Apnea too but last night I could not use my CPAP machine because of constant coughing & Green Phlegm coming up.

Thanks in advance.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You would have to consult a naturopathic doctor. I suspect that there is some kind of anti-parasite antifungal out there that would work well but I am not a doctor and don’t want to suggest anything specific.

In general, if you increase the beneficial bacteria numbers then the bad bacteria numbers and parasites should reduce.

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant

Thanks for your help.

Now have to find myself a good Naturalist. Not very impressed with our local one.

Able & yourself are simply amazing. Normally it is in Human Nature to not look back but both of you are long healed but still helping people here. In this internet age where everyone is trying to make easy money & looking for opportunities.

When I first emailed Able, I was expecting to wait for a long time to get the email back but was surprised to get the reply back the same days.

You guys Rock!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I have been Prescribed Anti-Biotics once again.’ is closed to new replies.