I don't believe in this diet anymore

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I don't believe in this diet anymore

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bo Harriett 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lora Jayne
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

And I just don’t believe things will get better…

I do my BEST to follow the stupid detox candidiasis diet, and I just don’t believe it’ll help anymore. I feel hopeless… It’s been 2 years now of fighting with candida. There’s seasons I eat STRICT and super well, and other seasons where I still eat well, but incorporate OCCASIONAL (but healthier and organic) chocolates, beans and SOMETIMES half and half, (but no other dairy…) and for the chocolate, I try to make sure it’s sweetened with coconut sugar or stevia or other natural low glycemic sugars…

I’m also celiac disease… And I just feel like nothing will ever get better. Sorry to be such a downer but it’s how I feel. I posted on her twice this month, and didn’t get a lot of responses. So I just feel like i’m needing more.. What’s the hope in all of this? How can I know this isn’t all in vain? I’m seriously loosing money from buying antifungals and good vitamins and probiotics and i’m SICK OF IT.

I’ve tried SO many different remedies… And each person swears THEIRS is what will fix it all… And still nothing…… When I got diagnosed my doctor said it was the worst case he has ever seen….

Just please… Give me hope. I’m on the detox stage again, and i’m craving everything I can’t have…

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Lora Jayne;58749 wrote: And I just don’t believe things will get better…

I do my BEST to follow the stupid detox candidiasis diet, and I just don’t believe it’ll help anymore. I feel hopeless… It’s been 2 years now of fighting with candida. There’s seasons I eat STRICT and super well, and other seasons where I still eat well, but incorporate OCCASIONAL (but healthier and organic) chocolates, beans and SOMETIMES half and half, (but no other dairy…) and for the chocolate, I try to make sure it’s sweetened with coconut sugar or stevia or other natural low glycemic sugars…

I’m also celiac disease… And I just feel like nothing will ever get better. Sorry to be such a downer but it’s how I feel. I posted on her twice this month, and didn’t get a lot of responses. So I just feel like i’m needing more.. What’s the hope in all of this? How can I know this isn’t all in vain? I’m seriously loosing money from buying antifungals and good vitamins and probiotics and i’m SICK OF IT.

I’ve tried SO many different remedies… And each person swears THEIRS is what will fix it all… And still nothing…… When I got diagnosed my doctor said it was the worst case he has ever seen….

Just please… Give me hope. I’m on the detox stage again, and i’m craving everything I can’t have…

Lora,

You may want to explore possible immune suppressants (Mercury, Lead, etc.).
    We are all hopeless without a competent immune system, even if our diet is perfect and we have unlimited supplements to take.

I’m finding parallels of your story with mrs.candida’s -> Warning–It-WAS-Mercury

I’m not telling you must have heavy metal toxicity but you need to start ruling things out.

If your current treatment isn’t working, stop wasting your time and money.

-D

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well lora,

A lot of your posts seem to be these cry for help type posts and its hard for everyone to relate to them. I just don’t think its constructive to say “this sucks, I feel bad, is it going to get better, etc?”

You need to change your mentality online and ask for more helpful or constructive advise. For instance, if food is something your are bored with, ask about everyone’s favorite recipes, etc. Ask about everyone’s favorite supplements or ways to get better. But if you come on here with this boo hoo, poor me stuff…its just not going to get the warranted response you are looking for.

Sorry to give you the tough love but you just have to change what you do online…

Are you giving up on the diet or this forum? How do you feel when you stop the diet?

As far as how to get better, I think you honestly need a professional’s advice because I don’t think many here know how to treat yeast and celiac at the same time. If you are wendy who emailed me asking about my ND’s contact info, I hope you contact him, and if you aren’t, I’d be happy to share his contact information. I don’t know which user is wendy…

If you are at your wits end, I would consider trying out a few of the alternative ways to get better.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm52184_Alternative-methods-to-get-better-if-you-reach-a-dead-end-in-your-treatmen-raster-s-perspective.aspx#post52184

The simplest to do on your own include kombucha/boulardii and doing enemas. After that you could try out nystatin or getting tested for heavy metals or healing your thyroid…

Hope this helps. The diet is just the conveyer belt to get better, the real x-factor in any treatment is the supplements.

-raster

Bo Harriett
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Lora,
    I,for one, can certainly understand being at the end of your rope. In my 70+ years I have found myself there many times and anyone who has not and don’t understand should consider themselves very blessed indeed.
    I’m new at this yeast thing and still seeking help & knowledge myself so my words of wisdom on that are non existent.
    Sometimes a good nights sleep and a new day can change how we feel about everything. It’s alright to mess up and start over on anything.
    I hope things go well for you, Harriett

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I don't believe in this diet anymore’ is closed to new replies.