I CURED MY CANDIDA IN TWO WEEKS – Hope this helps

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice I CURED MY CANDIDA IN TWO WEEKS – Hope this helps

This topic contains 26 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Callie 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Janek
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

This statement is all from my personal experience, I’m not stating science or solid facts so please do your own research before deciding whether doing this treatment is for you. All my information about drinking baking soda I obtained was from the internet and decided to try it as I felt I was out of options. If you dont feel comfortable or have any issues drinking baking soda please dont do it. Please look at some of the comments underneath which give more fact on baking soda and the acid/alkalinity of the body. I think this treatment would still have worked but just took longer without it. The whole thing for me which i think gets rid of candida is getting it down to a really low level then doing a liver flush and then getting the healthy bacteria to high levels and keep your candida permanently under control. This is infact all my opinion but it worked for me.

Hi there i just wanted to share with you how i got rid of my candida in about two weeks. I’m not great at writing so please bare with me. I really want to help anyone i can as I’ve had candida for so long and its basically ruined my life….

I’m a 30 year old male and I’ve had severe Candida for over over ten years now, i must of been to the doctors over 30 time with no success, i was told its all in my head many times. I’ve even been put on a month long course of antibiotics because they thought i had prostatitus which obviously just made things a lot worse. They just kept giving me pills trying to treat symptoms rather than get to the real problem. Basically since ive found out about candida from reading online ive managed to keep it under control a little but never cured it until now. I lived with it for that long and learned the feeling of when it had control of me. If i strayed from the candida diet which i did alot because i do like a beer and tasty foods my first main symptom would be extreme gas and a complete stabbing pain in my gut where i could feel the candida spreading rapidly,then i would just feel moldy all over and it just made my life living hell…

Ok lets get to the point (Just wanted to let you know ive had serious candida and i didnt treat a tiny amount or a little yeast infection)

Right what i did

– I did the strict candida diet for the whole two weeks (follow the guide on this website its very clear unlike most pages)

– Avoid antifungals first few days as die off is a nightmare

– Drink one teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water daily(make sure its baking soda and not baking powder, maybe do it twice a day just drink it slowly) this alkalizes your body which stops the candida(take it easy doing this i read about it online and was a bit wary, don’t go overboard, i did it twice a day and was fine. Ive read it has amazing benefits and can also treat cancer very well.

– I did coffee enemas daily which were amazing at removing the die off toxins during the first week. Id literally feel awful the first few days during the die off just from the diet. Could barely do simple task, aching all over,depressed,tired,moody and the worst brainfog. As soon as i did an enema all my die off disappeared it was crazy!! Coffee enemas so good at detoxing the whole body including the liver which if youve had candida a long time will be congested with candida,parasites and other toxins. When i had candida i checked in the toilet after the enema and lots of dead candida (white spots) and dead parasites were in there. I did an enema after i was cured of candida and only coffee came out and i felt amazing and buzzing which i didnt when i had candida.

-After say three days when youve got over your die off start taking antifungals

I took extra virgin coconut oil which i had in my porridge (one large tablespoon) you can just eat it off a spoon,i did that probably three times a day….more the merrier just avoid die off.

Then i took antifungals – you can use: Garlic, Caprilic acid, olive leaf extract, pau d arco, grapefruit seed extract. I only took three, just take two different ones together…You can take what you want but just be cautious of die off( bad die off is 100times worse than bad candida so be careful!!!) The idea is to kill the candida as quick as you can but avoiding die off basically…so experiment.

I also got a bottle of apple cider vinegar and drank that mixed with water a few times a day. I liked having it strong and after i drank it i could feel the candida dying inside me( felt like a pop feeling in my stomach and i would get small cramps, it made a funny noise too like a rumbling/churning sound.It feels like it was unlatching itself from my gut wall when it was dying.

At the same time as taking my antifungals i starting taking a probiotic, i used 10 billon per capsule but had a few a day and ate alot of natural yoghurt as its full of healthy bacteria.Make sure you continue with the probiotics well after finishing curing candida as you need to keep up your healthy gut bacteria up to keep the candida under control .Also take 1000mg vitamin C during treatment say twice a day and look into ways of stengthening your immune system as you need this to keep your candida under control.

-All these steps will get your candida down to a really low level in your body and you should be feeling free of candida and quite well, but it wont be gone altogether ,all it will take it some sugar or anything bad to make your candida come back and flourish and cause you all the misery as before, that was my problem before and it came back many times and i had to go through it all again (the candida flare up, doing the diet again,the die off etc. Just after say one beer or bread or whatever else feeds candida)

So the last and final step which ive found completely gets the candida out of your body and under control is a liver flush (I did a flush about two weeks after i started the diet, dont take baking soda the same day, dont know how well baking soda goes with epsom salts) When you do a liver flush it produces loads and loads of bile which kills the candida and being alkaline stops the candida from living inside you. I’ve done a liver flush before and it felt like the candida had gone but it came back as soon as i ate bad food,sugar etc so that’s why you need to get the candida to a really low before the liver flush by following the steps i said before.

To do a liver flush i followed the andreas moritz way

Google it for the steps… it involves taking epsom salts and drinking olive oil.
    MAKE SURE you clean your colon before the flush and a day or two after or else you could trap the stones from coming out or be left with toxin stones in your colon after(i do a coffee enema before and after and its okay only because i cant afford to get colonic hydrotherapy before and after. I found all the information online how to do a liver flush. Make sure you use apple cider vinegar for your malid acid and not apple juice as that will be awful for candida..

The day after my liver flush and getting all my stones out i felt amazing and knew the candida had gone completely, i tested it a day later by eating out and having beer and eating what i want basically without any flare ups and i felt ALIVE and AMAZING. I could hold proper conversations with people, my dry skin disappeared, my white tongue went(which ive had tens years) i felt confident, my droopy eyes became focused. I cant even explain how much changed in me…its unreal. I could take deep breaths,no anxiety, basically i was a new person and i really hope i can change other peoples lives who read this.

Candida is evil, it ruins your life and what makes it harder is no one understands it and can talk to you about it because they dont have a clue. Thankgod for the internet and pages like this i managed to research and cure myself. I dont know what i would of done without it….

If anyone has any questions about anything i’d be happy to help,

I hope this helps people who are at their wits end with this terrible disease

Regards

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

I’m confused…

You are basically stating that it’s good to reduce acidity when fighting candida.

Yet, today, Gizmo testified that he destroyed his candida by increasing acidity…

It’s really confusing…

Rabelais

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

This is interesting, but not the be-all-end-all cure.

You may feel better, and think you’re cured, but so many others have reported the same and had their symptoms and candida rage back because they had other complications. Just be warned.

Like Rabelais I noticed you saying stuff about acidity and alkalinity. Now you need your intestinal tract to be acidic, not alkaline, in order to kill candida and other bad microorganisms. Candida thrives in alkaline environments, hence why it produces ammonia and damages the GI tract. This needs to be fully understood before you tell people things like this that aren’t true. By taking baking soda, you’re reducing your stomach acid which will negatively affect people (like me, and others with gut dysbiosis and hypothyroidism) with low stomach acid.

In fact, this treatment over 2 weeks, with all the antifungals and probiotics and getting over die-off sounds way too farfetched. You may be telling the truth, but it disagrees with like everyone on here’s personal experience. Especially with ‘severe candidiasis’ as you claim.

You factor in other complications that many of us suffer from, and it won’t work for everyone. There is no one plan for each sufferer.

Janek

From what i know most bodies are too acidic due to bad lifestyle, foods, alcohol etc and you need to get your body a more balanced pH. Also bile is highly alkaline and this kills of the candida and keeps it at bay so i would say alkaline is better. Things like coffee and alcohol and all bad refined foods are acidic and they are all terrible for candida. Disease flourishes in an acidic body. I’m only telling you what I’ve found out myself online and what works for me, I’m not stating solid facts 🙂

Janek

Hi TheXtremisT

I’m not saying people have to do what i say i just want people to know what worked for me and to give people a chance. I 100% cured myself in two weeks doing what i said and i am so happier now compared to how I’ve ever been. I was unsure about the baking soda thing myself and have read on this site about it and on the net and all i know is after i drink it i feel a huge relief from the candida and i could just feel that it was working. If your not happy taking baking soda don’t. I’m sure what I’ve written can help someone out there and that’s why i wrote it 🙂

I only got die off the first say four days which was from the diet alone. That’s why i used the coffee enemas which really reduced it.

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

I am highly sceptical that you ‘cured’ yourself in 2 weeks since you say you have gad a severe case for 10 years. The reason being is because it disagrees with everything that has been said on this forum as well as curezone.

It’s great that you’re feeling better, have no more symptoms as you say, but I’d be careful with beer and other foods because it is highly likely it can all come raging back.

In fact it is impossible to heal in 2 weeks all the organs you have mentioned. I cannot state this enough. If you suffer for such an amount of time, you would expect a proportionate amount of time to cure yourself.

Maybe there are things you haven’t mentioned, or you weren’t as severe as you thought, but the way you have described your case sounds improbable.

I’m not saying this to scare you, or argue, it just contradicts everything we’ve learnt about healing and curing.

Just to let you know, being acidic and having acidic digestive tract are 2 completely different things.
    Your blood should be just about 7.15 on the pH scale. Under that, you are deemed “acidic”. Your digestive tract is exempt from this, and SHOULD be slightly acidic to digest food and kill pathogens. Bile is slightly alkaline, yes, but what do you think happens when it mixes with stomach acid? Hydrochloric acid from your stomach is pH 1.5-3.5, and bile is pH 7. When these mix and reach the duodenum, the juices become pH 5, still acidic. This is completely normal. In fact, where bile meets the digestive tract, it is in no contact with any candida, so it doesn’t kill it. Bile is not highly alkaline like you claim. Candida is found lining the lower small intestine and the cecum in the large intestine. By there, the digestive juices are getting neutralised.
    If you take baking soda, you’re reducing the natural acidity of the intestines, interefering with digestion and the capacity for killing microorganisms. For a normal person it isn’t an issue, but for those with low stomach acid and hypothyroidism like a large majority of candida sufferers, it is not recommended.

There’s the science behind my statement. People confuse the 2 all the time, but this should give an indication of how important acidity is in the GI tract, and that it isn’t the same as being acidic in the whole of the body.

Janek

Okay I completely understand what your saying I just found the baking soda speeded the whole healing process up for me. I dont want to spread confusion or state facts I only wanted to help with what I found worked to eliminate candida for me and my body to begin healing properly. If someone had given me this advice over ten years ago it could of saved me going through living hell most of my adult life….I was close to suicide and had serious mental health issues all from this awful disease. Anyway I dont want to cause any confusion and I totally agree with your points. Will look to edit my post and make it clearer for people to understand what I mean. I understand that candida may return so I need to continue to work at getting my whole body in balance, strengthening my immune system and staying stress free.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Janek;60519 wrote: From what i know most bodies are too acidic

I was simply baffled when I saw two contradicting views appear on this forum almost simultaneously. One view advised to increase acidity, while the other view advised to decrease acidity. The proponents of each of these views backed their advice by personal experience.

I found this contradiction worth pointing out.

I have no opinion of myself. That’s because I know that a healthy body regulates its own acidity. Therefore, it is not possible to change the acidity of the blood, the organs, or any other tissues.

It’s even not possible to speak of “the acidity” of a tissue. That’s because inter-cellular fluids and intra-cellular fluids all have their own specific acidity level. Acidity level even varies from one cell type to another.

Given that it’s impossible to speak of “the acidity” of a tissue, it’s even more impossible to speak of “the acidity” of the body.

Rabelais

EasternRay
    Participant
    Topics: 0

Our body can either be acidic or alkaline. And that can be measured, for example using urine. This is a good indicator. For a body to be healthy or to cure it needs to be alkaline. So, what Janek says makes sense. A big piece in curing candida, I believe, is the alkalinity.

Rall
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Hi Janek,

Congrats on beating candida! I’ve been on the diet/probiotics/antifungals for about a month now and I finally started to notice some progress. Last week I was super constipated so I decided to get a single-use enema. Anyway it worked super well and I ended up passing tons of dead candida! So I decided to order an enema kit from amazon so I can perform these regularly, I definitely don’t want that dead stuff rotting inside of me.

Do you think it’s necessary to do coffee enemas every single day? Would you actually see candida come out every time you did one before you beat the candida? And would you mind sharing with me what antifungals you used?

Currently I am taking garlic pills and 3 tbsp of coconut oil every day along with 50 billion probiotic. The main symptom I am trying to resolve is a skin condition, so I was just wondering if you had any skin conditions prior to beating candida and whether they are cleared up now. Thanks!

marjan
    Participant
    Replies: 8

Hi
    Thank you for you informative topic. It was really encouraging and hopeful. I know you write this a long time ago. I have 2 weeks holiday and I want to follow your diet. Could you tell me what you exactly eat during that time? You mentioned porridge, I was Paleo before and I quit oats but since I started candida and I do not eat buckwheat and oats I am starving. I’ve bought gluten free oats bran and I am soaking it. I eat broccoli, cauliflower, Swiss chard, spinach, cabbage and celery a lot but I still feel hungry.
    I used to eat rice everyday and it was so filling and eliminating it from my diet is very difficult and I used to lots of bananas but I could say that my diet was healthy.
    I bought 3 kinds of anti fungal as you told. I bought grapefruit extract, oregano and capilic acid.
    I suffer from dramatist, coated tongue, tiredness, horrible digestion and very temporary memory. I am 30 years old.
    Do you have any suggestion for me?

laurenziano
    Blocked
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 25

CANDIDA DOES NOT GO AWAY IN TWO WEEKS. IT TAKES YEARS OF EATING TOO MUCH BREADED YEAST AND DRINKING BREWERS YEAST BEER TO GET RID OF IT IN TWO WEEKS. YOUR CANDIDA IS HIDING WAITING TO RE EMERGE. CANDIDA TAKES OVER THE WHOLE BODY AND TAKES DAILY ELIMINATION OF YEAST TO GET IT UNDER CONTROL. LIKE THE LAST FORUM MEMBER SUGGESTED URINE TEST IS THE ONLY ANSWER. BUY A MASON JAR AND PEE IN IT AND WAIT TWO HOURS AND CHECK THE BOTTOM YOU WILL SEE ALL THESE CLOUDS OF YEAST ON THE BOTTOM. THAT’S. HOW YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE A CANDIDA YEAST PROBLEM. IT IS DOCUMENTED THAT 500 MILLION NORTH AMERICANS HAVE CANDIDA YEAST PROBLEMS. WHAT DO THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON THEY ALL EAT YEAST BREAD EVERY DAY AND DONUTS AND SUBMARINE SANDWICHES FULL OF YEAST. CANDIDA YEAST IS A YEAST PROBLEM WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW-CUT OUT YEAST OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

Now Gone
    Participant
    Replies: 43

To Janek, Marjan and Rall. I am working on curing my candidias and have made progress. I have been doing some of the things Janek mentioned but I am going to definitely add the baking soda. The reason is that there is a German or Austrian doctor who uses baking soda to cure cancers and he said some cancers are an advanced form of candidias, so I think there definitely is some proven science out there. My husband told me about it, but I can’t remember the doctor’s name but I’m sure you could Google it. I’ve been on a candida diet for three weeks and before I had developed rosecea on my nose and face. It has completely cleared and I now believe it is related to the yeast. I am eating a Whole Foods diet (WholeFoods.com), low starch veggies and lean meats. I got really weak from eating the non-starchy veggies. There is a web-site out there called freetheanimal.com and it talked about adding resistant starch to your diet as a prebiotic to feed the good yeasts to help implant the probiotics. This research came from scientists who found that in mother’s breast milk there is a large portion of non-digestible starch that babies cannot even digest and it passes through but it feeds the gut bacteria to increase their immunity. I added a 3 bean salad which I eat cold and it has helped my energy a lot and well as helping me feel full. As the web-site tells you you will get some gas until the good yeasts are built up and you are used to the beans. There is a lot of conflicting information about what to do and what to eat when you have candida. I am keeping good notes and keeping in touch with what works for me and since everyone’s body is a little different I think you have to do that. At some point you should be able to add more seed grains (gluten free) amaranth, quinoa, millet, buckwheat and non=gluten oats. Depends on how quickly you build up the good yeast. Once you have been sensitive to candida you will always have to watch what you eat but after you heal you may be able to deviate a little once in a while but always get back to the healthy diet.

Now Gone
    Participant
    Replies: 43

Marjan, See my preceding post. I am off grains for now, but I added a 3 bean salad with olive oil, apple cider vinegar and a fresh lemon. I use chickpeas, black beans and pintos. If you buy canned rinse well to get the salt out. I also add a red pepper, red onion and cilantro (delicious). This is a prebiotic that the good gut guys can feed on to increase the probiotics. You may get a little gas initially until the bacteria build up. See freetheanimal.com web-site. Bananas and almost any fruit right now will send me off the roof, too sweet and feeds the bad yeasts. Once in a while I can eat a granny smith apple. I am also off the grains for a while but will add the non gluten grains as soon as my yeast is under control Amaranth, millet, quinoa, buckwheat and non-gluten steel cut oats (Bob’s Red Mill). I also can’t and don’t do diary as it will mucous me up immediately sinus, clogged nose and bronchials and it contains milk sugars. Anti-fungals I am doing Pau D Arco, Oregon Grape Root. Probiotics 2X a day 10 billion multi-strain. Digestive enzymes at meals (SuperEnzymes from NOW) with HCL to digest my food. Some theories that if you digestion isn’t good the bad yeasts feed on all the undigested food in your gut. My diet is from the Whole30.com web-site, except that I do eat the beans and no fruits at this point. Everything else whole and natural and some organics. Off all the bad stuff alcohol, sugars, flour, diary, pasta, anything processed prepared refined, etc. Only olive oil, flax and coconut oil. Keep good notes as to what works or not. Good luck.

laurenziano
    Blocked
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 25

I just want to add to a perfect post. Inspired me. I had diahrrea 15 times a day until a voice came to me and said its the yeast and I remember reading DO NOT EAT LEAVENED BREAD. CANDIDA is not the problem Its Candida YEAST that’s the problem. The yeast in bread and brewers yeast in beer is the catalyst that starts growth of Candida. I stopped yeast next day my DIAHRREA stopped and never came back for a year now. I know it’s. The problem. Yeast eats your colon and intestines and food and turns food to DIAHHREA. Once it eats through intestines its called leaky gut syndrome which is cause of chrons where people have their colon removed. Yeast doesn’t show up in blood tests or colonoscopy. Yeast is evil and is the infection. A yeast infection means the yeast is the infection like vaginal yeast infection is the yeast and ruins peoples lives. I know exactly what you went through I went through the same. The worst part for people is they don’t know what’s. Wrong with them and doctors tell them there is nothing wrong with you because they don’t. Have the equipment to find yeast.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘I CURED MY CANDIDA IN TWO WEEKS – Hope this helps’ is closed to new replies.