I can't have dairy, should I be taking pro biotic stage two to help me…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice I can't have dairy, should I be taking pro biotic stage two to help me…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lily 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bettyboo
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

I am allergic to dairy (probably because I have had candida since birth grrr) and I can’t have soya, I am on stage two and I am just concerned as to whether I should be having some pro biotics to help my stomach regarding the getting the good bacteria back in because my stomach has been stripped of all bad foods now and I have not deviated from what we are allowed, however I have an allergic infection on my finger I have had for a year, its bursts out in little blisters and and itches like mad then dries up and all my skin splits.

its agony and its been there since last May, I stopped eating wheat and gluten and thought that would help but I think I have had candida since then and wonder if getting some good bacteria in my stomach would help as I think that finger is like a signal to say hello its still in you!

I’ve stuck to the diet so I hope that it goes soon but wonder if there is anything else I can do…

Lily
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 42

I would definitely start probiotics now and see a doctor about your finger if you haven’t already done so. Sounds very painful!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I can't have dairy, should I be taking pro biotic stage two to help me…’ is closed to new replies.