I am extremely new to the candida diet….need advice please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I am extremely new to the candida diet….need advice please

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tee 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tee
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Okay, Hi everyone :)…

This is my first time writing in a forum ever, so bare with me. First off let me give a little history of myself, I am college student. I have moderate/severe acne on my face and back, and I have had acne since I was 10 I am now 22. Also I have brown spots on my legs (I am african american) from research I hear that these spots could be caused by keratosis pilaris. I also have had (gross) vaginal discharge or yeast infections since I can remember probably around age 10 and they have never ever went away. I also have anxiety and stomach digestion issues such as strange stomach noise (sounds like gas or food digesting–weird)and many other problems. I am on antibiotics for my acne as well as birth control pills which i now know is bad but i can not stop taking them (tried to) because it causes me to break out severely with acne cyst, and I already have low self esteem about my skin and don’t want to feel any worst.

Anyhow, I stumbled across this candida diet after hearing how candida can cause so much problems such as what I am going through.

But I do not know where to start with this whole candida diet. From what I have been reading in the other discussions is that you have to start with a detox for about a week, and then stage 1 and stage 2. I’m really confused?? Could someone please help me as to how long is each stage including detox. And what should I eat, please keep in mind that I have acne, and eggs in my experience breaks me out badly.
    Also what supplements should I take? what probiotics? and I am wandering if I can actually do this because I am taking birth control (not sure how it will interfere with the whole process). Also when can I start to see results?

Please be very specific with the process from beginning to end. I am getting very discouraged reading so many post I just want a specific answer.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Tee,

Welcome to the forum. Me and able can help answer your questions.

Read the following posts:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst968_THE-SITES-SUGGESTIONS.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst815_Dieoff-Dangers.aspx

and

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Detox: Do it for 5-10 days and follow the proper and safe cleanse post.

phase 1: Can last 2 weeks to 6+ months depending on how ill you are with candida. There is no timeline because everyone is different!

Phase 2: Starts once you are symptom free for 1 month. Slowly you will start adding in new foods such as fruit. This can last a long time. Basically, this is phase 1 plus cheating on foods occasionally.

The birth control and antibiotics are not recommended on the diet. Birth control can cause candida, and the antibiotics stand for against life; they are literally killing off the good and the bad bacteria in your gut. Probiotics stand for pro life and add beneficial flora to your gut; these are the single most important thing you need to recover from candida. If you take both at the same time, you would be killing it off and reintroducing it, making very little progress.

The whole process: start the cleanse, and eat veggies and chicken on diet. After 5 days or so start phase 1 and eat as much as possible. Die-off will commence shortly and you will feel very ill. After 1 week on phase 1, start taking molybdenum. Week 2, start taking the probiotic. Soon afterwards start taking antifungals such as oregano oil that will kill the candida. After this time period just continue on until you are symptom free; rotate antifungals once you are out.

The candida diet can and very likely will cure your ailments. It is a tough diet, but it makes you feel really good and healthy again. Months down the road your body will be able to handle anything you toss at it (hopefully).

-Raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Able will post a proper protocol tonight or sometime soon; he just created a plan that we both feel good about promoting and spent a good amount of time creating this…so stay tuned!

-Raster

Tee
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you so much Raster. The information you posted is very helpful, and exactly what I been looking for. I am looking forward to see the new protocol you and Able come up with. I really appreciate your help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I am extremely new to the candida diet….need advice please’ is closed to new replies.