hydorgen peroxide & activia yogurt and more HELP please…..

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions hydorgen peroxide & activia yogurt and more HELP please…..

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #67882

    Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

    I have thrush. Doc said from antibiotics. Gave me oral nystatin said I would feel better by Thanksgiving. I looked up and found candida diet..didn’t know if I needed to be on this or not. Was being very careful not to eat sugar. Ate a nutrigrain bar yesterday and could feel mouth getting active/burn etc. Regrett eating that. Just ate eggs and chicken and was eating activia yogurt to try to replace what was killed off from antibiotics. Should I be eating a specific yogurt and what else? Help please. I’m scared. Panic is setting in…more I read more my head spins. Can I eat tomatoes, basil and garlic? What about Oatmeal? I have one more question..once I had a horrid yeast infection. I could not get any over the counter drugs to control this. I then used apple cider vinegar as a clenser and that day it was gone….was this a sign of what I have now and can I drink or gargle with apple cider vinegar to get rid of this thrush? Any thoughts or suggestions are soooo appreciated and wanted.

    Thankfully,
    Jackie

    #67884

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    Hello, Jackie.

    Quote: “Ate a nutrigrain bar yesterday and could feel mouth getting active/burn etc.”

    Reply: The Nutria-grain bar fed the Candida as it contained several ingredients (including sugar) that Candida can survive on.

    Quote: “Just ate eggs and chicken and was eating activia yogurt to try to replace what was killed off from antibiotics. Should I be eating a specific yogurt and what else?

    Reply: Activia contains far too much sugar, usually around 17 grams, this will feed the Candida a tremendous feast. The “allowed foods” list on the forum will explain how to eat during the Candida treatment.

    Quote: Can I eat tomatoes, basil and garlic? What about Oatmeal?

    Reply: Tomatoes no, basil and garlic, yes. For information about oatmeal and other foods, see the ‘allowed foods” list.

    Quote: “I have one more question..once I had a horrid yeast infection. I could not get any over the counter drugs to control this. I then used apple cider vinegar as a cleanser and that day it was gone….was this a sign of what I have now and can I drink or gargle with apple cider vinegar to get rid of this thrush?”

    Reply: Apple cider vinegar is acceptable on the diet. It’s a good cleanser as well as an antifungal.

    For more information and links, see your other post which I’ve answered.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm6269_I-got-this-through-antibiotics-will-it-go-away.aspx#post6269

    Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘hydorgen peroxide & activia yogurt and more HELP please…..’ is closed to new replies.