Hpylori,parasites and candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hpylori,parasites and candida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yolee 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yolee
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

Hello,
    I just wanted to share my story and get any input I can. I will try to make it a shorter version. I am a 29yr old female and started having digestive issues about a 1 & 1/2yr.ago and have spent so much money and time to try and get it all under control. It started with me having stomach pain, no appetite and constipated went to the Dr and found out I had hpylori of course they put me on 3 different antibiotics and that’s when everything got worse. I found a homeopath and found that I also have a yeast overgrowth and parasites spent more money with no results. Found an herbalist which found that I still have hpylori, a lot of different candida and parasites. I feel a lot better now but still have all 3 and just kind of feel like I’m just wasting more money with the herbalist and all the supplements she has me on. I have done a parasite cleanse which helped but again I still have the parasites. I have now bought the ultimate candida diet book and have started the diet (phase 2) I was already on the diet for about 5mo before summer and felt a lot better but still had the bacteria, candida and parasites, with it being summer I started eating things I shouldn’t so now I have been back on the diet for a week and started my probiotic today. I am not sure if I should try and tackle the hpylori and parasites first then try with the candida I believe all three go hand in hand with the same diet and probiotics and antifungls but there are a few different things I would like to try for the hpylori and for the parasites so I’m thinking maybe if I get rid of those first maybe the candida will be easier. I’m also wondering if people have had success getting rid of the candida without doing the detox phase first? Also I ordered the healthy origins probiotic but not sure if its a good one all other probiotics I have bought need to be refridgerated, I know this is shelf stable but is it as good?

Thanks
    Yolee

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

If the probiotics are shelf stable that means they’ve been prepared in a way that they will keep their potency. Most of the shelf-stable brands also pack many more CFUs of bacteria into the product than they advertised amount. So if they advertise 30 billion, they might actually put 50 billion in to make sure that thye are still above 30 by the expiry date.

yolee
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

I forgot to mention I also have metal texocity

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hpylori,parasites and candida’ is closed to new replies.