How to use Coconut oil and oil of Oregano properly

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How to use Coconut oil and oil of Oregano properly

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  easttx50 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

easttx50
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi my 1st post here:: I have been reading for weeks now about Candida and the symptoms and I believe I have problems with an overgrowth,but what I would really like to know is how to properly use coconut oil and oil of oregano,as in do you use the coconut oil in the morning with breakfast,on an empty stomach,then wait a certain amount of time to eat,then use probiotics before,during,or after ? Same with oil of oregano,I have seen lots of info on these 2 products but mainly I have seen people just say get them and use them and get probiotics and lots of other things..is there really a proper way,or just take it and adjust ? I don’t want to waste a lot of time and $$$ without really having a general idea..any info greatly appreciated!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Both coconut oil and oregano oil are antifungals, although oregano oil is much stronger.

I use coconut oil in my cooking, baking, and sometimes in my smoothies. I used to use Oregano oil regularly by adding a few drops to a glass of water and drinking it. Now I mostly use oregano oil just when I have a cold or infection, or when I feel like I’m getting one.

Make sure that you take the oregano oil at least an hour apart from your probiotics, as it will kill all the good bacteria!

easttx50
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for the info!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How to use Coconut oil and oil of Oregano properly’ is closed to new replies.