How to support detoxification through the liver as opposed to the skin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How to support detoxification through the liver as opposed to the skin?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lbrenner800
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 8

I have Seborrheic Dermatitis, and it’s improved tremendously in the last couple of weeks through diet changes, and implementing vitamins and gut-supporting foods like Aloe Juice. But this week, I took way too many antifungals, I was feeling and looking so much better so I guess I thought taking a ton of antifungals would speed up my progress even more. I took a ton of oregano oil, coconut oil, ACV, and onion juice every day for 4 days straight, and on friday I got hit with incredible die-off. I’ve been feeling pretty bad for the last 2 days and my skin has flared up horribly. All my dermatitis symptoms came back in full force and it’s been awful.

Anyway, I’m feeling a little better today, but I don’t want this to happen again. I’ll be much more careful with the antifungals from now on, but what I want to know is how can I encourage the toxins to release through the liver as opposed to the skin? I’m already drinking a ton of water, taking Vit C, and milk thistle. Is there anything else I can do?

It’s possible I just took so many antifungals that my liver couldn’t handle it regardless. Also, my milk thistle supplement looks fishy. Under ingredients it lists: natural caramel color, soybeen oil, soy lecithin. Should I ditch that supplement and get a milk thistle tincture or something? Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So here is my post about doing too much too fast:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8180_Doing-too-much-too-fast.aspx

Antifungals won’t cure your infection/infestation and what you are doing is very damaging to your body and your liver/kidneys.

I would get a better milk thistle product that does not contain soy. Check out super milk thistle X…its maybe the best milk thistle product on the market.

Here is my general die-off remedies post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

-raster

lbrenner800
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 8

raster;52124 wrote: So here is my post about doing too much too fast:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8180_Doing-too-much-too-fast.aspx

Antifungals won’t cure your infection/infestation and what you are doing is very damaging to your body and your liver/kidneys.

I would get a better milk thistle product that does not contain soy. Check out super milk thistle X…its maybe the best milk thistle product on the market.

Here is my general die-off remedies post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

-raster

Thanks. Would home-made chicken bone broth be considered an antifungal? Also, how important is it to get grass-fed meat on this diet? I live in a big city yet I find it almost impossible to find grass-fed meat

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well you should only be consuming chicken and fish on the diet…if you are consuming beef and pork then these are the wrong meats for the diet. They take a few days to digest which constipates you whereas chicken and fish take hours to digest. Chicken and fish don’t eat grass.

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

raster;52156 wrote: Chicken and fish don’t eat grass.

Chicken sometimes do eat grass. :p

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to support detoxification through the liver as opposed to the skin?’ is closed to new replies.