How to start phase 1 when already taking supplements

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How to start phase 1 when already taking supplements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cozmik
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

In an attempt to curb my bloating (which I now know is from candida) I have been taking many supplements (for years now).

Supplements I’ve been taking: a detox, probiotic, digestive enzymes. And more.

When I start phase 1, should I quit taking all my supplements even though they’re beneficial to killing candida? Should I stop taking them and re-introduce them at each phase?

I haven’t experienced die off (I don’t think) so I feel like it’s safe for me to continue taking my detox,probiotic and digestive enzymes.

Thoughts?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

If you are tolerating the supplements well, then keep taking them! Those are all beneficial.

As you progress through the plan, you can increase your dosage when appropriate. Or, in the case of probiotics, perhaps you could add in a few probiotic foods in addition to your supplements.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How to start phase 1 when already taking supplements’ is closed to new replies.