How to avoid losing wheight

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How to avoid losing wheight

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hope 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jaff77
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi, I’m very interesting in doing the candida diet to find a cure for my dermatitis seborrheic. But I’m very slim and if I don’t eat carbs I lose weight.
    How can I avoid that?

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

I’m honestly not sure. Technically, you could rely on fatty nuts, olive oil, and foods like avocado, but…

How severe are your candida symptoms? If they aren’t terribly severe, maybe you could eat slightly more (approved) carbs than recommended. Whoel grain would be better than choices like potato & such. I’m pregnant, so I’ve been eating two servings of whole grains each day – quinoa, brown rice, buckwheat, amaranth, and millet. Sometimes I cook them whole, sometimes I grind them in an old (clean!) coffee grinder and make something with the flour. The first 2 weeks of the diet, I went very low with the grains and I lost weight. Again, I’m pregnant, so I upped my carbs just a little to try to avoid losing. That said, I’ve certainly never had trouble gaining weight in pregnancy before, but I feel like I’m eating all the time just to gain the minimum w/ this baby.

Hope it helps 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How to avoid losing wheight’ is closed to new replies.