How many eggs can I eat per day on stage one?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How many eggs can I eat per day on stage one?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

How many eggs can I eat on stage 1? This is my diet:
    Breakfast : Salad with onions.
    Lunch: 1 chicken beef and salad with onions.
    Snack: 1 eggs and oil olive.
    Dinner: 1 chicken beef and salada with onions.
    Before bed: 1 egg with 4 garlic.
    Is that corect?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

What do you weigh? And do you do manual work?

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

It doesn’t seem nearly enough food? No wonder you’re so hungry and feeling low as well? Why not eat 2 or 3 eggs with your breakfast? Did you see my other post about the fish? I have a tin or sardines or wild salmon every day for lunch with an avocado – the protein & good oils are very filling. You will also get very bored with your diet if your are eating “salad & onions” 3 times a day… and if you get bored you will feel even more dissatisfied and you’ll want to cheat.

Can you cook? There are lots of vegetable on the allowed list that can be steamed, roasted, sauteed… have 3 or 4 different vegetables with each meal and then you will have a fully belly and also feel more satisfied mentally.

(Maybe you’re not seeing the older posts? Click on page 2 and 3 and you’ll see other responses from myself & Able & others where we’ve given you some advice about the quanities of food)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How many eggs can I eat per day on stage one?’ is closed to new replies.