How long to take Bentonite for ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How long to take Bentonite for ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tulip 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

I’ve been taking Bentonite clay in water for 5 days now,along with a strict diet and tons of supplements,just curious how long I should continue to take it.Thank you!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Tulip wrote: I’ve been taking Bentonite clay in water for 5 days now,along with a strict diet and tons of supplements,just curious how long I should continue to take it.Thank you!

A week is good enough, or if you think it’s bothering you at anytime during the cleanse, you can stop.

Have you only been on the treatment for five days? You mentioned “supplements” … can you list these for us?

Thanks, Able

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

Able900 wrote:

I’ve been taking Bentonite clay in water for 5 days now,along with a strict diet and tons of supplements,just curious how long I should continue to take it.Thank you!

A week is good enough, or if you think it’s bothering you at anytime during the cleanse, you can stop.

Have you only been on the treatment for five days? You mentioned “supplements” … can you list these for us?

Thanks, Able

I’m taking Vitamin E,Vitamin D,Iron,Molybdenum,Turmeric,Bee pollen,Spirulina,Milk thistle..I think I should take vitamin C too but I have go back and get another one,the one I got (but didn’t take) has citrus in it. I don’t think the Bentonite has had any negative effects,I feel like it’s helping a lot and I’ll keep up with it for two more days,making it a full week as you said.I think a naturopath may give me a hem visit next week,I haven’t seen one yet and that would be great.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How long to take Bentonite for ?’ is closed to new replies.