How long approximetely on diet before clear tongue for severe case of thrush?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How long approximetely on diet before clear tongue for severe case of thrush?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ag750
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

I have been on the candida diet on this website for 7 days and have noticed slight imporvement on my tongue but I do not know what to expect…..how long should it take to clear most of it at least?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Unfortunately, thrush on the tongue is normally one of the last Candida symptoms to completely disappear. Of course this isn’t a rule; it could also be one of the first to go. In other words, Candida symptoms are impossible to predict.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery to get over candida overgrowth.

The thrush will come and go throughout your treatment.

-raster

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

I agree. I feel like I’ve gotten rid of 95% or more of the candida. but my tongue still stays coated in the back. I brush it off, but it comes back a few hours later. but not nearly as coated as it was when I started treatment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How long approximetely on diet before clear tongue for severe case of thrush?’ is closed to new replies.