how do i know if its the candida or parasites?

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals how do i know if its the candida or parasites?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ronnie 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ronnie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

New to the forum. I’ve been through 4 months of the mcombs plan and never had any anal itching before i started the plan. Then as i get into the plan i started having groin itch and slight anal itch. When i finished the plan or maybe a week or so after, I start having the super duper extreme anal itch. How do i know if this is yeast or some type of parasite? Its waking me up every night around 3:00 and i cant go back to sleep for scratching. I have yellowy colored discharge and its literally driving me insane. I took some Pin-x thinking it may be pin worms but it hasn’t changed.

Ronnie

Also wanted to add that my bm’s burn like crazy and split me open and bleed and the back of my head itches all the time

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Ronnie;30083 wrote: How do i know if this is yeast or some type of parasite?

You would probably need to see a doctor who would do some tests for you.

Although this certainly sounds like pinworms, especially considering the timing, it could possibly be a die-off symptom as well.

If you want to continue the treatment for pinworms, since you’ve already tried Pin-X, you might try using Reese’s Pinworm Medicine for your whole family, and then do a complete parasite cleanse for yourself. After the Reeses treatment, you can order Humaworm for everyone in the family to take to remove any pinworms left and other types of parasites as well.

You should also do a complete cleaning of your house; pinworm eggs can end up just about any place and they live for about three weeks. You want to specifically keep your bedding changed with clean sheets every few days for a while.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Itchiness is a typical die-off symptom. One thing you could do is get tested for parasites; genova diagnostics has stool tests where you can determine the levels of the parasites you have.

The bleeding sounds awfully like hemorrhoids which is due to constipation.

I went ahead and took black walnut extract after being on the candida diet for about 9 months and experienced considerable die-off; I knew this was the parasites dying in my body.

In my opinion, anyone who has candida likely has some kind of other flora or parasite imbalance as well because these thrive in the same environment.

I was really itchy when I lived in an apartment filled with mold.

-raster

Ronnie

Thanks for the replys. They’ve been really helpful. I went ahead and ordered the humaworm and Mcombs had actually recommended i do a parasite cleanse at the end of the plan anyway so im gonna try it. I will keep you posted with the results.

MichaelWinicki
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

My money would be on a candida yeast problem.

I’ve had hundreds of others report similar issues.

Ronnie

Well my money is on parasites because I’ve been passing worms in my stool since i took the pin-x. But i appreciate the reply. Humaworm is on the way.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘how do i know if its the candida or parasites?’ is closed to new replies.