how do I find out how bad my candida is?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice how do I find out how bad my candida is?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mar093 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mar093
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

My sister was telling me about some scoring system she found, that asks a bunch of questions and you score yourself and it gives you an idea of how bad your infestation is. I can’t finds anything like that where I live, and I have looked through the site and didn’t see anything. Does anyone know of something like this?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There’s questoinnaires like the one you mentioned, but you can also do expensive testing at metamatrix labs (its called the stool effects test). You should also get tested for parasites which often live in the same environment that is beneficial for candida.

I think once you try the diet/protocol, you’ll be able to see how bad of a case you have of it; it all depends on how much die-off you get.

-raster

mar093

Thanks Raster. I have started the diet, and didn’t feel too bad with die off. But I was following the other site and eating some things that are not recommended on the forum. I have been reading through the protocol, but I am still a little confused. I want to start following the site, but don’t know where to begin other then taking molybdenum…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider following the forum’s protocol instead; I started out on the website diet and it didn’t work, but the forum’s diet and food list works way better!

The cleanse is completely optional.

-raster

mar093

Thanks Raster. I asked for the diet from Able, and will start that as soon as I get molybdenum. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘how do I find out how bad my candida is?’ is closed to new replies.