How can I continue follow the candida diet in a trip?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How can I continue follow the candida diet in a trip?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

How can I follow the candida diet in a trip? It´s hard to eat only eggs, meat and vegeatbles. Imagine if I go to an hotel? What can I do? What can I eat?

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

It’s very, very difficult if you don’t have access to a kitchen of some sort.

AnnieLuc
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 16

I’ve been making oat bran muffins and the coconut bread as muffins and I take those with lots of cut up veggies. If you have a cooler then you can make scrambled eggs with veggies and bake in cupcake liners and stick in the cooler then heat up at the hotel.
    I wonder if sunflower seeds & pumpkin seeds would be ok too? I’m not sure.

You could also try to make wraps/tortillas with the approved flours and take those for a veggie wrap.

Good luck! You will be fine 🙂

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Seeds are not recommended if you are following the strict forum diet. They are high in mold and difficult to digest.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How can I continue follow the candida diet in a trip?’ is closed to new replies.