Hookah?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  neyik 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

neyik
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

can I smoke a hookah while on a candida diet?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Actually the hookah by its self is fine, as long as you put noting in it. The pipe in which you place shisha tobacco in order to smoke it is called a hookah.
    Smoking shisha tobacco is no different from other tobaccos. It can cause damage to the lungs, heart, bones and other body parts just the same as cigarette tobacco will.

And just like tobacco, shisha contains tar, nicotine and carcinogens. The carcinogens of course are the chemicals which is one of the main causes of cancer.
    Anyone who smokes it can develop both lung and mouth cancer from using shisha. It is also responsible for the damage for the dangers of second hand smoke. The only real difference is that people who use a hookah with shisha tobacco tend to not use quite as much as those who smoke pipes or cigarettes.

So draw your own conclusion from the above info.

Able

neyik
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Thanks for your reply!

I understand the risk of cancer that’s why I don’t smoke it more than once in a couple of months. but what about candida? does tobacco feed the yeast?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hookah?’ is closed to new replies.