herbal teas

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions herbal teas

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Toffeecoo 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

betterin2012
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

Are herbal teas allowed at all during the first two weeks? I’m just praying they are. I just restarted the diet again after failed miserably the firt time.

This would be my one cheat to get me through the two weeks.

thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

betterin2012 wrote: Are herbal teas allowed at all during the first two weeks? I’m just praying they are. I just restarted the diet again after failed miserably the firt time. This would be my one cheat to get me through the two weeks.

The most beneficial tea for the treatment is Nettle Leaf, although this doesn’t necessarily mean to refrain from all others. As long as it’s an organic brand of tea it should be alright. Teas really shouldn’t be used until two weeks into the diet.

Able

betterin2012
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

thanks Able, I was referring to the 2 week period, but I guess that’s a no go.

Toffeecoo
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

I’m in the same boat, tea was generally my all-day every day drink until the diet.

Taking Able’s advice, I found this website: http://www.arborteas.com/categories/organic-tea/browse/by-caffeine/caffeine-free-tea

so organized! Chamomile-mint is going to be my carrot to get through the 2 week cleanse :3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘herbal teas’ is closed to new replies.