Hemp oil and candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hemp oil and candida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Has there been made any test with hemp oil and Candida? I saw a documentary about the use of hemp oil in healing cancer and other heavy duty sicknesses.
    I wonder if you heard something about that Able?

cheers
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thomas wrote: Has there been made any test with hemp oil and Candida? I saw a documentary about the use of hemp oil in healing cancer and other heavy duty sicknesses. I wonder if you heard something about that Able?

Hi, Thomas.

Actually hemp contains both antifungal and antibacterial properties. The antifungal properties are no doubt due to its 52 to 62% concentrations of total fatty acid composition; fatty acids are an active substance capable of destroying Candida albicans.

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

It’s probably because it’s a good source of essential fatty acids. Good fats are extremely important for good health, and a lack of EFAs is common in people with all sorts of degenerative diseases, including cancer. There are reams of studies on the benefits of supplementation and how EFAs can help and even reverse disease, and that’s why omega-3 supplements have become so popular. I’d recommend a distilled liquid fish oil with a high DHA content if you wanted to start. Flax and hemp are good sources but require additional breakdown steps, and some people have poorly functioning enzymes that make the conversion inefficient. I’m not sure how EFAs directly affect candida, but having improved health in all sorts of ways surely can’t hurt.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hemp oil and candida’ is closed to new replies.