help with the die off please and thank you :)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice help with the die off please and thank you :)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  survivor619 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

survivor619
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 10

Hello, recently I started treating my candida. I was taking 200 mg of ADP and 100 mg of Diflucan per day. after being on this treatment program for a week, I began to feel the dreaded candida die off, from the excess of yeast cells being killed. my doctor gave me N.A.C. to help my liver he told me, as the liver works over drive to rid the body of the dead yeast cells. I have stopped taking the antifungals and probiotcs for a week and a half now and i still notice the following symptoms:
    – lower back pain
    -pelvic pain
    -urgency to urinate more frequently than normal
    -soreness on genital area
    – what feels like swollen glands in neck (like a cold is coming on but it hasnt quite hit yet)

i am thinking this is a die off but i thought it would reduce by now after a week and a half of not taking the antifungals. maybe i am not taking enough things to help my liver? are my kidneys and bladder affected here too as i am urinating so much more frequently plus the lower back pain? is there some medications that are very effective at making this die off go away quicker? obviously i dont want antibiotics if i have some kind of infection because that just perpetuates the yeast cycle right lol. please help folks 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We recommend molybdenum for die-off symptoms, there are a few posts on the forum about molybdenum. It protects the liver and kidneys.

When die-off occurs and taxes/damages a variety of organs, so I definitely feel that its possible that it has damaged your bladder, liver, pancreas, thyroid, etc. My naturopath prescribed me a bunch of standard process vitamins/supplements to heal these organs specifically.

I’ve basically been doing cleanup for the last 3-4 months due to what candida did to damage my body.

Hope this helps!

-raster

Briannanicksons
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

raster wrote: We recommend molybdenum for die-off symptoms, there are a few posts on the forum about molybdenum. It protects the liver and kidneys.

When die-off occurs and taxes/damages a variety of organs, so I definitely feel that its possible that it has damaged your bladder, liver, pancreas, thyroid, etc. My naturopath prescribed me a bunch of standard process vitamins/supplements to heal these organs specifically.

I’ve basically been doing cleanup for the last 3-4 months due to what candida did to damage my body.

Hope this helps!

-raster

This is great! Thanks as well

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate for die-off toxins.

Able

survivor619

thanks for your advice. i have not been able to find molybdenumm in edmonton, alberta Canada at any of the health stores. do you know of somewhere where i can order it online? candidate as well? i need all of the help i can get. also wondering if you have heard of ALAmax and UTI cleanse (cranberry Juice poweder with D-Mannose)? my naturapoath prescribed it. also just wondering if it is really possible to beat this candida, i was only taking the ADP oil of oregano (4 pills daily) plus 100 mg of diflucan for a week and a half and the kidney pain and urinary symptoms plus fatigue was so bad that i had to stop. even after stopping i am still experiencing lower back pain and i am really worried that i damaged my kidneys. it is pretty sad that this treatment plan involves making yourself sickier before you feel well. i actually feel worse right now than before i even started the treatment and i am scared to death right now. not to mention how expensive all of these treatments and diet is….i cant keep up with it. does anybody know if there is any financial support available for someone with these condidtions? thanks again

Able900
    Spectator

Hello, Survivor.

I’m truly sorry that you’re having to go through such misery.

Amazon carries Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate.

Candidate is sold by Native Remedies.
    http://www.nativeremedies.com/products/candidate-systemic-candida-albicans.html

ALAmax is an antioxidant, it’s fine while you’re on the treatment. Cranberry Juice powder with D-Mannose will help if you have a urinary tract infection, and back pain is a normal symptom of a urinary tract infection.

it is pretty sad this treatment plan involves making yourself sickier before you feel well.

No it doesn’t; not if you’re following the right protocol. If you would have been following our protocol, and had been able to obtain Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate three days before you started a cleanse or the diet, it’s very doubtful that this would have happened. Are you drinking more water than you thought possible? Are you taking saunas or if not saunas are you soaking in a tub of hot water for 20 minutes twice a day to sweat the toxins out? Are you taking milk thistle which would protect and strengthen your liver? All of these things and more are part of our protocol.

The Protocol

Die-Off without Molybdenum

Able

Able900
    Spectator

Briannanicksons wrote:

We recommend molybdenum for die-off symptoms, there are a few posts on the forum about molybdenum. It protects the liver and kidneys.

This is great! Thanks as well
    Brian, if you get regular Molybdenum it won’t help die-off. You need to find Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate specifically.
    Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate

Able

Tulip
    Replies: 58

I’ve been taking Milk Thistle and Molybdenum (how the heck do you day that?!) and I feel SO much better within a few days! Bloating and gas are going way down,energy levels,brain fog and depression are evening out.Wish I’d heard about them during my other major die offs,when I didn’t know about Candida!

survivor619

althosugh I did not take molybdenum, i was taking NAC and Berberis Formula, along with lots of vitamin c. thats why i didnt take the others. maybe these arennt sufficient for me, maybe i need to take molybdenum and candidate. can i start taking these at this poinnt even though i have stopped the antifungals? also i was wonderinng if i can take milk thistle if i have a dairy allergy? thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘help with the die off please and thank you :)’ is closed to new replies.