help, too many eggs or oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions help, too many eggs or oil

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mariegirl
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

I’ve been very faithful to this diet. I’m in my second week of stage 1 and am looking forward to introducing foods next week. My problem is that I’m having a hard time with stomach problems. I’ve always had to be careful when I eat eggs because they don’t seem to sit well in my stomach. I’ve been having one every meal and my insides are starting to complain. I’m thinking it could be the amount of oil that I’m having as well. I’m not used to a lot of oil. I have about two salads a day with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/2 tsp of sesame oil on it. I also of course frying my eggs in coconut oil. Can I eat more chicken? And can I start introduce buckwheat into my diet early? I think a good does of fiber might help as well. Any feedback would be very appreciated.

Thank you
    mariegirl

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You might try something called trimethylglycine marketed under the name TMG for the indigestion/stomach problems.

It’s your choice as far as switching the eggs, but if oil is the problem, if you can manage to switch your olive and sesame oils to coconut oil this shouldn’t cause a problem. Many people have taken up to 15 teaspoons or more of coconut oil a day without a problem.

Able

mariegirl

Do you think it’s too early to add buckwheat to my diet?
    mariegirl

mariegirl

And how can you make dressing out of coconut oil?
    mariegirl

Thanks again for your help in all of this.

Able900
    Spectator

mariegirl wrote: Do you think it’s too early to add buckwheat to my diet?

Probably not unless you have Leaky Gut Syndrome and it causes an allergy. You could always test a small amount, something like three teaspoons the first and second day and watch for reactions.

Some people use coconut oil as a salad dressing, or perhaps add it with other ingredients. Do a google search for coconut oil salad dressings or you could check in the recipe section on the forum to see if there are recipes.

Able

mariegirl

Okay. I’ll try to persevere with the eggs. I went on line and there are a few options for dressing, so I’ll try that. But about the kefir. Can I use organic milk or should I go underground for the raw?
    mariegirl

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Sesame oil aggravated my stomach. I don’t think sesame should be eaten from the start, since you’ll never know if you’re sensitive to it or not. Avoiding onions and garlic is another thing that helped settle my stomach. It was fairly bad for the first few weeks and has been okay since. I might test some onions again soon.

Able900
    Spectator

mariegirl wrote: Okay. I’ll try to persevere with the eggs. I went on line and there are a few options for dressing, so I’ll try that. But about the kefir. Can I use organic milk or should I go underground for the raw?

Organic milk from the supermarket is all that’s really needed and all I ever used during my treatment.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Raw milk is best for making kefir because it contains a larger variety of probiotics and bacterium. It is typically difficult to find.

-raster

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘help, too many eggs or oil’ is closed to new replies.